Brian Littrel from BSB connected to Lou Taylor & was he paid to speak to TMZ?

7 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

Does tylar have an instagram? If so, we need to reach out to him and tell him to cut ties with Lou

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036/

"Florida Georgia Line duo Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley say in addition to being their money manager she’s also a mentor and friend who pours her heart and soul into her clients. “Lou is a true inspiration on so many levels,” they tell THR. “We have no idea how she does everything she does.” 

Gross!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Not anymore. She switched media management companies a few years back. Still. It’s not impossible that Cassie collaborated with whoever runs Selener’s Gram 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

Edit: Found this in another thread:

”Cassie does not work with Selena, Crowdsurfstopped handling her accounts in 2017, she's with West Of Fair Fax now

I think they have collaborated in the past beforeselena's 2016 rehab because they literally had the same writing /production team . Other theory is that Selena's team bought a sample of DGKOMD and she signed something with the team con.  I need selena to say free britney but on the other hand we know that she doesn't run her socials and it seems thatthe information that goes to her is really restricted by her friends that live with her”

Thanks for clarifying this z-dawg! In a world of fake news and what not, trying to dig out the truth is imperitive, otherwise it becomes yet another conspiracy with legs. Thanks again! 

tumblr_mjo37kb0y71qd8zg3o1_500.gif

• Love 2
12 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

Does tylar have an instagram? If so, we need to reach out to him and tell him to cut ties with Lou

He does, just type his name. Lou commented on one post with his child with a dragon toy "I see the dragon is still there" Probably a gift from Lou with Britneys hard earned money.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Lotte said:

He does, just type his name. Lou commented on one post with his child with a dragon toy "I see the dragon is still there" Probably a gift from Lou with Britneys hard earned money.

I found it but don't see her comment, but I saw she commented on his bday picture so I replied and told her she's full of crap lol. I'll wait for him to post his next post and tell him to stay away from her

• Love 1
7 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

I found it but don't see her comment, but I saw she commented on his bday picture so I replied and told her she's full of crap lol. I'll wait for him to post his next post and tell him to stay away from her

It's a post from 5th feb with his little girl holding a dragon "teaching Liv about daddy's time w jesus and coffe in the morning" 

• Like 1