Brian Littrel from BSB connected to Lou Taylor & was he paid to speak to TMZ?

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/brian-littrell-son-baylee-country-album-1203395926/

Tylar Hubbard speaking about his  good friend Loucifer-- 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036/

Seem like there is a strong connection here. Son of Brian wants to become a country star,  Florida georgia line Tylar Hobbard is friends with Littrell and Tylar which is under Lou Taylors management, calls Lou his friend and mentor.

It seriously becomes darker and more twisted than I ever could anticipate. Some strong powers working against Britney, What does everyone think? Did Brian do the dirty work for Lou Taylor by speaking negatively about Britney to TMZ , the trashiest tabloid of all.

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Oh, heavens, the plot just get's dirtier, doesn't it? Even the recent Selena Gomez cookery call out and her responding has me tweaking my eyebrow. Both are clients of Crowd Surf courtesy of Cassie's loyal, magic fingers, aren't they? Why does celebrity media always feel so d.a.m.n grubby and incestuous? 

Selena Gomez is attached to crowdsurf?

15 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: and their mysterious collab of which neither Britney nor BSB looked like they knew about.

They both recorded demos and they sneakily mixed them together into a collab, the ****ty part is BSB added vocals when the glory vinyl was dropping as there are 2 slightly different versions with different vocals for the male parts meaning they knew more than Britney did 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Apparently. It's been mentioned a few times on here before. I'm sure it would have been shot down by now if not true. I'm hoping the Britney Army's resident Miss Marples and Columbo's could clarify this? Gwen Stefani and Steve Tyler are also clients and often come up in Britney's IG posts. You'd think she would have dropped a hello or some likes to her old friends, Felicia or Paris by now, wouldn't you?

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Apparently. It's been mentioned a few times on here before. I'm sure it would have been shot down by now if not true. I'm hoping the Britney Army's resident Miss Marples and Columbo's could clarify this? Gwen Stefani and Steve Tyler are also clients and often come up in Britney's IG posts. You'd think she would have dropped a hello or some likes to her old friends, Felicia or Paris by now, wouldn't you?

Wow, explains a lot.. also, I’m sure they did tel Brian to say what he said... it sounds like a warning since his son has ties with Florida/Georgia line...just wow... and ya it’s shady as hell if Selena Gomez is with crowd surf, and she “sent” that bikini and junk... just wow... poor Britney... she really is alone in the celeb world 😭😭😭

• Like 6
51 minutes ago, Lotte said:

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/brian-littrell-son-baylee-country-album-1203395926/

Seem like there is a strong connection here. Son  of Brian wants to become a country star,  Florida georgia line is their best buddies which is under Lou Taylors management. It seriously becomes darker and more twisted than I ever could anticipate. Some strong powers working against Britney, What does everyone think? Did Brian do the dirty work for Lou Taylor by speaking negatively about Britney to TMZ , the trashiest tabloid of all.

Explains how that matches “Collab” happened 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Oh, heavens, the plot just get's dirtier, doesn't it? Even the recent Selena Gomez cookery call out and her responding has me tweaking my eyebrow. Both are clients of Crowd Surf courtesy of Cassie's loyal, magic fingers, aren't they? Why does celebrity media always feel so d.a.m.n grubby and incestuous? 

Remember when Selena was in a mental hospital :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I don't trust anything that comes out of TMZ, I feel it was such an odd  premeditated  thing to say so it just struck me , something's fishy here. Had to backtrack and see the links to what possibly could have made him speak so negatively  about her. She doesn't need his advice on how a mother or a women should behave . 🤬

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Not anymore. She switched media management companies a few years back. Still. It’s not impossible that Cassie collaborated with whoever runs Selener’s Gram 🤷🏻‍♂️😅

Edit: Found this in another thread:

”Cassie does not work with Selena, Crowdsurfstopped handling her accounts in 2017, she's with West Of Fair Fax now

I think they have collaborated in the past beforeselena's 2016 rehab because they literally had the same writing /production team . Other theory is that Selena's team bought a sample of DGKOMD and she signed something with the team con.  I need selena to say free britney but on the other hand we know that she doesn't run her socials and it seems thatthe information that goes to her is really restricted by her friends that live with her”

Edited by Z-dawg
Found relevant info
  • Love 3