So why was Judge Reva Goetz removed from the case

I am aware that she was corrupt and even told the court “and who is she to ask this of the courts” when Britney asked for her father to also be **** and alcohol tested. 
I am aware she also told the conservators not to tell Britney about her technical right to have a baby or get married. 

I just want to know what specifically got her kicked off the case? Was she even kicked off? I heard it was something about her going to the femme fatale tour - and how this was somehow a conflict of interest??? Idk

Discuss 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Rik said:

I am aware that she was corrupt and even told the court “and who is she to ask this of the courts” when Britney asked for her father to also be **** and alcohol tested. 
I am aware she also told the conservators not to tell Britney about her technical right to have a baby or get married. 

I just want to know what specifically got her kicked off the case? Was she even kicked off? I heard it was something about her going to the femme fatale tour - and how this was somehow a conflict of interest??? Idk

Discuss 

they’re all such pieces of sheet.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Reva retired in 2015 and Brenda Penny took over Britney's case in 2016 - I'm not sure many fans are aware of this :typing_keyboard_computer:

:typing_keyboard_computer: well Reva should be in jail

she should be investigated as well :typing_keyboard_computer: someone please investigate this ho e allegedly 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

She’s disgusting. She’s also the one that denied Britney her right to a lawyer when the conservatorship was being established. Horrible, horrible human being. Corrupt like the others and should be in jail for decades. 

Imagine retiring just to go to jail lmao 

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

my question remains - what’s in it for the judges? do they get paid? how do they benefit from the conservatorship?

More court dates = more money

and remember the psychological aspect of it. Many lawyers and judges come from money and are looking to maintain their wealth for as long as they can. Many people in the legal system are sociopathic and get a kick out of having control and superiority over others. There have been studies and opinion pieces on this. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Rik said:

More court dates = more money

and remember the psychological aspect of it. Many lawyers and judges come from money and are looking to maintain their wealth for as long as they can. Many people in the legal system are sociopathic and get a kick out of having control and superiority over others. There have been studies and opinion pieces on this. 

I also think they accept bribes; I’m sure they do.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Is it tho’? Brenda was assigned for a reason - she passed the baton to Brenda because she would perpetuate the conservatorship

I don’t know ok? I’m kind of a dumb blonde. But I think that when uncovering the truth behind a conspiracy you have to be careful because if you just assume everyone is in on it, even if that’s largely the case, then you start to sound crazy. And people who do things like this rely on that.