Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+

Nope, I've completely removed any sort of sodas and juices bought from stores from my nutrition. They are filled with sugar and absolutely useless to our bodies. There's not a single nutrient in it that our body can take and use for our muscles or organs. 
 

I get it that it's just supposed to be tasty so you can enjoy but at certain point i realized that im not willing to pay the price (being fat and unhappy with myself for a couple of minutes of joy). I don't miss sugar at all tbh and corporations can go to hell for hooking people on it, so many health issues stem from sugar. Sugar is the main trigger behind all types of cancers, it turns cells acidic :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Nope, I've been a national swimmer gold medalist so I use to eat 5000 calories because I use to swim for more than 7Kms for 6 days and when my competition got over I instantly became fat since then I started living a healthy lifestyle. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

  • Love 4
Link to comment
On 8/2/2021 at 11:36 AM, Prachi said:

Nope, I've been a national swimmer gold medalist so I use to eat 5000 calories because I use to swim for more than 7Kms for 6 days and when my competition got over I instantly became fat since then I started living a healthy lifestyle. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

How exactly are you able to even consume 5K calories a day? That seems like hell :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: if anything, I’d be lucky to consume 2,500 calories per day (on average) and I’ve been trying to bulk up for years. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

How exactly are you able to even consume 5K calories a day? That seems like hell :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: if anything, I’d be lucky to consume 2,500 calories per day (on average) and I’ve been trying to bulk up for years. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Haha, I use to train back in those days 1 hour of weight training + 7kms of swimming - I use to be a butterfly stroke swimmer which is very hard so eating up 5K calories was normal to my daily routine. Michael Phelps use to train with 10km of swimming and 6K calories everyday, it's needed otherwise swimming will make you die - it's very hard. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2021 at 6:48 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

yes when i have money to buy them cuz they are the only thing that boost my mood and make me energetic. its unhealthy but the only thing that works for me

 

YEAH i guess the stomachs of dif. people react differently to things, that to begin with

i would say much more but you all have certainly heard news about grand mas who died at 100+ or even 110+ smoking every day a couple.. in good health..

edit: they didn't smoke cannabis. but the regular, very regular

Edited by ReefMezzOfrabieFreast
accuracy
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

YEAH i guess the stomachs of dif. people react differently to things, that to begin with

i would say much more but you all have certainly heard news about grand mas who died at 100+ or even 110+ smoking every day a couple.. in good health..

edit: they didn't smoke cannabis. but the regular, very regular

idk what ur talking about but i dont drink them everyday

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

idk what ur talking about but i dont drink them everyday

good for you, you'd probably die if you drank these drunks every day isn't it??

* drinks

i am talking about old women who are smoking cigarettes couple times a day, being more than hundred years old, and claim they are perfectly healthy. there are always news about people who seemingly have very unhealthy habits, but live well till at least ninety and no bad health

it seems my only ormain bad habit is bad explanation in communicaton lol

do you understand now? i claim there are news about people who are more than 90 years old smoke 5 times a day but have no ill health. always news like this around in newspapers where i live

i know you might say being even 75 and smoking 5 cigs a day , the wellbeing is an exception but hey look what some humans are capable of , in this resourceful world, living to 105, smoking 10 cigs a day and being as healthy as the best sportsman.

 

its like shut up, it IS an acheivement.

maybe they have good beliefs too

maybe some of them believe so hard that they can smoke daily and get to live well in their 100s that that alone helps them.

Link to comment

I mainly drink water, and will have a cup of coffee every morning. Usually, I do not drink soda, although I will sneak a taste maybe once a week or every other week.

I do, however, enjoy the occasional kombucha and LaCroix. And a glass of red wine every now and then. :emma:

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block