Britney doesn't look like her parents or siblings

17 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

CAN I PLEASE UNSEE THIS?! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

btw OP, I actually agree with you. I see a LITTLE of Britney in younger JL (I think JL got at least a nose job since, too). & do not hate me guys, but I always thought Britney looked more like Jamie than Lynne..it’s mostly in the nose area. 

Britney looking anything like Jamie is the funniest thing I've read all day. She looks like Lynne and that's why she's the beautiful one. The other two look like Satan Spears himself.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, neverover said:

Britney look like Lynne tho. But with slightly different jaw. 

Britney-Spears-Ups-and-Downs-With-Dad-Ja

Edit: I just noticed both Lynne and Jamie have darker hair while Britney is more brown ish. I know I might be reaching a bit here and it might be slightly inappropriate.. but does Jamie think that Britney is not his own? I mean they are filing for divorce when Lynne have Britney.. Is that why Jamie is so mean to Britney all this time? Again, hope I didn’t offend Britney here if she’s reading this.. :(

baby Britney looks like a little baby angel :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Britney looking anything like Jamie is the funniest thing I've read all day. She looks like Lynne and that's why she's the beautiful one. The other two look like Satan Spears himself.

Ultimately, I do not think she looks like either one of them. But I see more of a resemblance to Jamie, mainly in the nose area. It is a subjective topic. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, neverover said:

Edit: I just noticed both Lynne and Jamie have darker hair while Britney is more brown ish. I know I might be reaching a bit here and it might be slightly inappropriate.. but does Jamie think that Britney is not his own? I mean they are filing for divorce when Lynne have Britney.. Is that why Jamie is so mean to Britney all this time? Again, hope I didn’t offend Britney here if she’s reading this.. :(

She looks like her mom

• Like 1

I see a young sean preston there

• Like 3

Ugh. I was with you until you started reaching. Britney definitely looks like her mom. Genetics means you may look more like one parent over the other. It doesn't mean you're adopted or a love child because you don't look just like the other parent too…

4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Bryan, Britney and JL all were dirty blondes as small children tho.

c912ba81a1b8ca4fbd9ea297f0a90e36.png

8b84e197d6408d6dc1ec58886496f0f2--brothe

jamie-lynn-spears-8-660.jpg

Yeah, white kids' hair be changing colors as they grow up. Jaden had blond hair and SP didn't as a baby. Now they both have brown hair but JJ's is lighter than his brother's, I think.

• Like 2