Should Jessica Simpson Headline the 2022 Super Bowl?

2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Jokes aside, Jessica is a hugely successful woman overall and I don't think she gets nearly enough flowers for her successful career navigations. That being said, I don't know that she has the catalog to pull off a halftime show. But she can definitely SANG!!

You don't think the setlist I proposed is worthy enough for the public? I think they are all hits. 

Quiz: How Well Do You Remember Early Jessica Simpson Lyrics? -  Quiz-Bliss.com

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

She's more vocally acclaimed than some past headliners 

Jessica Simpson "A Little Bit" on MADTV-MTV Beach Party on Make a GIF

Very true! But I feel like usually the guest performers (Ariana) aren't more famous/musically successful than the headline. I feel like Twitter would be cruel and ask why Ariana is the guest and not the main headliner. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Jokes aside, Jessica is a hugely successful woman overall and I don't think she gets nearly enough flowers for her successful career navigations. That being said, I don't know that she has the catalog to pull off a halftime show. But she can definitely SANG!!

YES SHE CAN

bring jewel also as a guest and sing "Who will save your soul" serving quadruple the facial expressions for each note she hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbkdLLSwGE4

i love you GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

You don't think the setlist I proposed is worthy enough for the public? I think they are all hits. 

Quiz: How Well Do You Remember Early Jessica Simpson Lyrics? -  Quiz-Bliss.com

I dunno it's hard for me to gauge fairly since I happen to know all the songs on that list, but I feel like her music career never took off the way it should have. People more knew her as reality show star who "happened" to sing and act in that "one movie." Sadly I don't think the broader public could recite a single song if asked to :(

• Like 2
Just now, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

YES SHE CAN

bring jewel also as a guest and sing "Who will save your soul" serving quadruple the facial expressions for each note she hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbkdLLSwGE4

i love you GIF

Oh!! Actually that duet with Jewel was my absolute favorite performance from her and I still sing it that way at karaoke to this day hahaha And it may be the one song that older demographics may recognize. Other than that, I still don't see anyone out certain fanbases being able to recite her songs. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block