Should Jessica Simpson Headline the 2022 Super Bowl?

So many jokes! Twice now, as far as I know she’s gotten what little fan base she has left excited for NOTHING. “New music coming soon!!!” Then two years later still not a peep. Jessica should just release some music straight to Spotify and the other apps to see if anyone even really cares anymore. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Kevvers said:

So many jokes! Twice now, as far as I know she’s gotten what little fan base she has left excited for NOTHING. “New music coming soon!!!” Then two years later still not a peep. Jessica should just release some music straight to Spotify and the other apps to see if anyone even really cares anymore. 

I care...why does Jessica even get hate... she’s so unproblematic.  We should be realizing that she really was under appreciated. If she does release new music, and it’s good, I’ll support it. I don’t do the hate for no reason or cuz it’s trendy,  not cute in my opinion 

8 hours ago, Kevvers said:

I’m in that group too but it’s kind of sad that she hasn’t released not even

one song!

Well, shes been a business woman in recent years. That takes a lot of time and Im not sure how willing she is to invest time in making music only a few people will pay attention to rather than making millions in other business. So I kinda get it. 

If she ever makes more music Id like her to stay on her roots. I dont expect anything artistic or complex. I want her to do something catchy, girly and fun as A Public Affair. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Thoughts on Successica having one of the most successful threads of the week on Exhale? @Rik :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

When ur Jessica threads are bigger than the britneys gram received a worrying phone call thread AND the Controlling Britney Spears thread…………. Ugh. That should tell u something 

ppl need to respect a legend around here

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/30/2021 at 10:34 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

You guys make fun of Jessica Simpson but she was such an integral part of the 90s and what made it so pure about that time in our generation. Sometimes I forget what it was like to be a teenager so filled with hope and love and albeit she may not be an icon today, she was such a pinnacle in our time. We should show her some respect! Because deep down, you know you all bopped to her jams with the same fervent passion and naivety to feel alive baring your heartfelt souls. That can never be recreated again today! So relish in it, unless you prefer to pop your bussy to some fad, then I say, you're loss! 

90s? You mean 2000s. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

90s? You mean 2000s. 

That too…. She kind of become more of an MTV reality favourite that happened to make moderate pop hits 

I’m not denying her presence in late 90s and 2000s music, but her music career mainly peaked in 2004-06, and essentially fizzled out after that unfortunately 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block