Should Jessica Simpson Headline the 2022 Super Bowl?

On 7/29/2021 at 11:54 AM, MikeHunt said:

My Super Bowl setlist for the Princess of Pop:

Medley

You Spin Me Round

With You

Irresistible (with Bow Wow)

7 Rings/ Thank U Next (Ariana Grande cover with Ariana Grande)

Public Affair
I Think That I'm In Love With You
These Boots Are Made for Walkin' with Willie Nelson
Angels

I Wanna Love You Forever

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN

I would change the cover duet thing with Ariana with:

Candy (feat. Mandy Moore) or

I Wanna Be Bad (feat. Willa Ford)

im back mandy moore GIF

• Love 1

But setlist is already confirmed gurls. Season 3 What GIF by On My Block

1. Is That A Fish Or Chicken? (Intro)

-Britney Tribute Video-

2. Baby One More Time

3. Toxic

4. Oops I Did It Again

-Xtina Tribute Video-

5. Genie In A Bottle

6. Dirrty

7. Come On Over (All I Want Is You)

8. It is chicken but it says Fish (Intro)

9. With You

10. Pieces Of Me (with Ashlee Simspon)

11. These Boots Are Made For Walking

12. A Public Affair

13. I Wanna Love You Forever

To be very true. I see Succesica its a guilty pleasure for most of you. She can sing, she was (still is) very attractive, but there's a lack of personality in her. We can say that she was blocked by Britney and Christina, but we can say that Christina could be blocked by Britney (but she wasn't - she as the only blonde-Britney-"copy" achieved her own succes, because she had a perosnality). Jessica had a good first single, but in the end of 1999 the ballads were already pretty much boring (90s the decade of Mariah - the queen of ballads) so they did a stupid move (even if the single was pretty big in USA). The debut album just flopped. [That's why Christina's debut album wasn't about ballads - they knew that girl can sing, but the ballad era is already over]. They tried it again in 2001 with the second album, but it was just too much  Britney-looking-like. With the third album they gave up so she was able to do a record on her own - the third album was very succesful, but only in the USA. So her story it is pretty simple - if she had a personality and opinion she could be in the same position as Britney and Xtina. Anyway. She had her moment, she was famous, but she never became an icon. If somebody doesnt know: I Wanna Love You Forever, Irresistible, With You and These Boots Are Made For Walking is just a ignorant. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block