This Day in 2011: Britney Spears announces South American dates for her 'Femme Fatale Tour' (July 25)

I went to Argentina concert, went through backstage, met Felicia (took a pic with her). 

But damn... my dream to watch Britney performing live was sad. Even sadder watched her performing like that.

Never blamed her, we can see she was not fine and crealy drugged. Her dead eyes, looking lifeless

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

This whole era feels very dark to me now, looking at this video you can clearly see she was dealing with trauma, she needed some real time to heal and was never allowed it :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

No, it’s irrelevant of her past trauma. The amount of control they had over her would break anyone.

This is one of so many instances everyone pointed out was just ‘off’. Really since I became a fan in 2009 well over half her appearances have been like this- it’s crazy that it’s taken a decade of fans pointing out something is clearly wrong for things to start happening.

I remember at the time people being amazed that she was holding her gun and filmed putting it back into her mouth at the end and how she looked 100 times more uncomfortable than her two dancers despite her wealth of camera experience. These things were always really sad peeks behind the curtain. Shows how arrogant team con we’re to put this out knowing things look so bad.

13 hours ago, Goten21 said:

No, it’s irrelevant of her past trauma. The amount of control they had over her would break anyone.

Weird thing to be trying to argue about but okay...

The trauma is relevant because it shows their neglect in duty of care during that time, it all goes hand in hand, but sure go off about how it's "irrelevant" :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 1