Jamie Lynn starts following Perez Hilton on Instagram

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Do you need to read the pinned thread again? We are able to talk about people but not attacking someone's appearance or wishing death upon them.

I don’t :) I’m just confused why some threads about her are locked up while others like this get to stay up. Mine yesterday was locked up also and I did neither of those things? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

I wouldn’t consider this thread super positive either. Thanks for clarifying for me! 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I don’t :) I’m just confused why some threads about her are locked up while others like this get to stay up. Mine yesterday was locked up also and I did neither of those things? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

I wouldn’t consider this thread super positive either. Thanks for clarifying for me! 

I think you need to read the thread again and raise any issues privately if you disagree with anything. We've already stated anything to do with moderating is to be raised privately and not publicly.

Also we do not ask for you to question every thread that is made, especially by a mod who is fully aware of the rules and helped put them together in the first place.

If you have a response to this comment, provide it privately instead of making this thread all about your displeasure about certain actions.

• Like 4