Jamie Lynn starts following Perez Hilton on Instagram

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think you need to read the thread again and raise any issues privately if you have disagreements. We've already stated anything to do with moderating is to b raised privately and not publicly.

Also we do not ask for you to question every thread that is made, especially by a mod who is fully aware of the rules and helped put them together.

Oh there’s no disagreements here with me. I’m just stating the fact that I noticed a thread wasΒ made by a mod, andΒ I was basically shut down from making any threads about the same topic and was told nobody here wanted to hear about herΒ anymore. So it wasΒ rather more confusion.Β 

I’m glad to know that we can discuss her based off this thread and your responses. Thanks againΒ for clarifying! :)Β 

• Like 1

6127405-F-0158-48-D6-AEFF-C0-E80403468-C
This might explain it. Jackie Lotus was 100% correct πŸ‘€Β We’ve been knew that he’s not been speaking up for Britney, he made it all about himself in the segments when some news channels asked him to chime in πŸ™„ Clearly it seem to her that he’s going to be an ally.Β Β 

• Leader
1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

6127405-F-0158-48-D6-AEFF-C0-E80403468-C
This might explain it. Jackie Lotus was 100% correct πŸ‘€Β We’ve been knew that he’s not been speaking up for Britney, he made it all about himself in the segments when some news channels asked him to chime in πŸ™„ Clearly it seem to her that he’s going to be an ally.Β Β 

Is that a real quote from PH's site? I- That's disappointing.Β 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1