New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Jamie Lynn starts following Perez Hilton on Instagram

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I don’t :) I’m just confused why some threads about her are locked up while others like this get to stay up. Mine yesterday was locked up also and I did neither of those things? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

I wouldn’t consider this thread super positive either. Thanks for clarifying for me! 

I think you need to read the thread again and raise any issues privately if you disagree with anything. We've already stated anything to do with moderating is to be raised privately and not publicly.

Also we do not ask for you to question every thread that is made, especially by a mod who is fully aware of the rules and helped put them together in the first place.

If you have a response to this comment, provide it privately instead of making this thread all about your displeasure about certain actions.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think you need to read the thread again and raise any issues privately if you have disagreements. We've already stated anything to do with moderating is to b raised privately and not publicly.

Also we do not ask for you to question every thread that is made, especially by a mod who is fully aware of the rules and helped put them together.

Oh there’s no disagreements here with me. I’m just stating the fact that I noticed a thread was made by a mod, and I was basically shut down from making any threads about the same topic and was told nobody here wanted to hear about her anymore. So it was rather more confusion. 

I’m glad to know that we can discuss her based off this thread and your responses. Thanks again for clarifying! :) 

• Like 1

6127405-F-0158-48-D6-AEFF-C0-E80403468-C
This might explain it. Jackie Lotus was 100% correct 👀 We’ve been knew that he’s not been speaking up for Britney, he made it all about himself in the segments when some news channels asked him to chime in 🙄 Clearly it seem to her that he’s going to be an ally.  

• Leader
1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

6127405-F-0158-48-D6-AEFF-C0-E80403468-C
This might explain it. Jackie Lotus was 100% correct 👀 We’ve been knew that he’s not been speaking up for Britney, he made it all about himself in the segments when some news channels asked him to chime in 🙄 Clearly it seem to her that he’s going to be an ally.  

Is that a real quote from PH's site? I- That's disappointing. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube