Jamie Lynn starts following Perez Hilton on Instagram

1 hour ago, Kevney said:

it's important who JL follows? hm :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Right? Like obviously the comments won’t be pleasant and nobody wants to hear about her anymore so why even bring this up? Same thing as bringing up that she also sung Britney’s songs. Apparently that was lock worthy :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Just now, BritneyLVR said:

Right? Like obviously the comments won’t be pleasant and nobody wants to hear about her anymore so why even bring this up? Same thing as bringing up that she also sung Britney’s songs. Apparently that was lock worthy :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

maybe she's a ******* and likes this attention because she just keeps on going

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Super Mods

I didn’t realize people still visited Perez’s website! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Maybe all the traffic comes from Jamie Lynn lol She’s probably looking for some positive PR and will steep to any low to get it. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Can’t wait for Perez to report an exclusive about Zoey 101 now! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Markthepop said:

She has praised the woman who conspired with her father to take everything from her and traffic her (Lou Taylor) to the sky.

I was gonna say I'm surprised for this new low for Jamie Lynn, but after reading your post, you're right! I'm not really surprised and her all-time low remains kissing Lou's ***.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

a bit of a side topic, but this just reminded me of perez hilton. Why the hell did Team Con let Perez open the Circus Tour for Briney ???!!! :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Interesting you mention that today, a few hours ago apparently a credible source claimed they let him open the show in exchange for his support of the conservatorship on his website since he was relevant at the time. Britney was against it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

a bit of a side topic, but this just reminded me of perez hilton. Why the hell did Team Con let Perez open the Circus Tour for Briney ???!!! :gunriah_mariah_carey:

1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Interesting you mention that today, a few hours ago apparently a credible source claimed they let him open the show in exchange for his support of the conservatorship on his website since he was relevant at the time. Britney was against it.

Came in here waiting for someone to bring up the ****show that was Perez opening the Circus tour. I have a feeling Perez has been in Team Con's pocket since day one. The fact that JL now follows Perez and we have the screenshot here of Perez praising JL just adds fuel to that fire.

I'm sure Perez will jump on the "OMG Britney drove with a cellphone in her hand--that's illegal" bandwagon with all the other trash outlets.  

mean girls movie GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1