Jamie Lynn starts following Perez Hilton on Instagram

I just checked and she is not following that scumbag. Can it be fake? I understand everyone is obsessed about JLS but also I saw on twitter that there is a war against her started by Lutfi. Not trusting that guy a bit, I think there are many fake stuff going on about JLS. There are some shady sh--it going on. Please don't jump into conclusions people. Stay calm, listen to Britney and don't give an F to what anyone else is saying. This is the sanest way to follow Britney and be supportive to her.

Maybe we should all report Perez on ig. He shouldn't profit from anything related to Britney. I just did.

Correction: There are two accounts of Perez and I didn't know I blocked the one she is following that's why I didn't see it :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

14 hours ago, fabricio83 said:

Imagine... what if the con TEAM actually forced Brit to accept the perez hilton intro in the circus tour... :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

now i keep REthinking everything from past 13 years. that stinks!

I even start to believe that her family was behind it, that she was so massively harassed by paparazzi. And that Perez and others made her so bad. If this is true, they have achieved their goal.