Jamie Lynn starts following Perez Hilton on Instagram

Just wait for some anti-Britney articles to pop-up guys. We all know this ugly troll who is jealous her sister is beautiful, famous and a legend (all things Juno Lou will never be) is selling stories to continue affording her lifestyle since her time is up stealing B's money. Allegedly.

• Like 2

I just checked and she is not following that scumbag. Can it be fake? I understand everyone is obsessed about JLS but also I saw on twitter that there is a war against her started by Lutfi. Not trusting that guy a bit, I think there are many fake stuff going on about JLS. There are some shady sh--it going on. Please don't jump into conclusions people. Stay calm, listen to Britney and don't give an F to what anyone else is saying. This is the sanest way to follow Britney and be supportive to her.

Maybe we should all report Perez on ig. He shouldn't profit from anything related to Britney. I just did.

Correction: There are two accounts of Perez and I didn't know I blocked the one she is following that's why I didn't see it :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: