Story Time: Tell Us About Losing Your V

MikeHunt

Virginity  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lucy wagner | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Let's do a story time and share out first time having intercourse- NO JUDGEMENT. Was it scary, fun, intimidating? Your age, and your partner's age? Did you enjoy it or regret it? Any funny stories? Did you lose your V Card to your significant other or, a friend, or a one night stand? Whatever the anonymous details are, let's share them! 

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

How old are u 

21:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

5 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

dont be. There are lots of virgins, including myself but we are all good at hiding. dont let it define you

Thank you, I’ve just created a thread asking for advice so stay tuned on that and hopefully someone can give us some tips:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 1

I officialy lost my V card at 17, but I had a lot of experience regarding BJs and r!mming. :emma:

Lost it with a guy I met that same night who became my boyfriend and who later turned out to be a complete jerk. 

I do not regret it at all because it was by the beach with moonlight shining on us. A magical experience with the wrong person. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods

I lost my virginity at 21 to my then boyfriend who I thought would want to stay but they didnt.

It was also VERY painful and awkward cause I didnt know where the d-k was supposed to be or how to *******

or anything.

Call me old fashioned or whatever but I would've rather waited until I was in love or married.

I made this stupid decision based on a whim and also guess what?

STUPID ME decided to give him MY v-card for his bday cause he kept pressuring me!

I should've put my foot down but I didnt want to lose him.

You know even though im physically not a virgin anymore, I still feel like a virgin emotionally

and would still like to be that way when I get in a relationship or married.

I can re-virginize myself I guess even if like I said, I already did it.

• Super Mods
On 8/14/2021 at 7:59 AM, ROL said:

I’m still that innocent unfortunately :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

More like shy and full of social anxiety:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

In fact I’m gonna make a thread asking for advice:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Don't be ashamed for being a virgin.

Its a wonderful thing, I wish I was.

Having sx is something u shouldnt rush into.

Make sure its with the right person or someone u trust

• Love 2
On 8/14/2021 at 8:05 PM, Style. said:

I mean, yeah... I did a lot of things when I was in high school but became such a skeptic during the uni days. I guess I’m not the ‘one night stand’ type of gal. I’m really looking for love, I just can’t find the right man. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The right man. :emma:

• Haha 1

lost it at 19 with a s3xfriend that turned out to me my gf for 1 month before breaking up :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:k

we went on a weekend in the mountain during summer, we're both super adventurous and love climbing so we just went the both of us. she was a virgin too (grew up in a veeeeery conservative family, so she wanted to wait for marriage, and so did I) :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

we arrived at a lake and settled out for the night, because dat bish got us lost and we couldn't make it to the motel room we booked for the night :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: (yeah we forgot about phones loosing their battery lmao, idk how we managed to get through it) 

we fooled around in the water (not s3xually, we just pushed each other into the water and tried to drown each other, so romantic :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:). we got wet. we changed our clothes. we waited in underwear. we sat on a rock. we were checking out each other like crazy lmao. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: one thing led to another and we had :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: 

so I was expecting it to be romantic, 'cause yeah things were getting in that way

except that no :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: you want the details, here they are :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Spoiler

she was super agressive, and somehow, I got insanely turned on, so I got agressive too, which turned her on, and we kept fore playing aggressively :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: so yeah she bit my bottom-lip, my arm, my stomach, I did her some hickeys from her left b°°b to her bellybutton, she pulled my hair while kissing me, I grabbed her face while I did. I got bruises on my thighs bcoz when she s°cked me, she held them too tight lol. 

then we had to @do the thing :gunriah_mariah_carey:

don't worry, I didn't stab her puss puss, I went sloooow and followed what she said. except that fore the whole time, she clawed my back :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

we ended up both with hickeys, some light bruises from biting, and I had some claw marks on my back :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: plus we were sweaty and had some mud :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: we didn't get caught, I mean, we met literally nobody through the entire day :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: there's one extra detail about the ending that I won't share, it's a little bit too raunchy :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I expected my first time to be with a girlfriend that I loved on our honeymoon in a romantic settling :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

then that date, I expected it to be romantic with my future big love :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

but it turned out to be raunchy-aggressive with a friend of mine who became my s3xfriend (we were very attracted to each other), we tried to date, but our personalities didn't match for dating. 

did I love it? yeah. I'm wondering if I'll ever find someone as s3xually compatible as her.

nonetheless, I'm still virgin with guys :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I definitely want to give it a try :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

but with someone I know, be it a friend or a boyfriend, not some unknown guy :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block