If Britney gets freed, will Sam Lufti come back again?

I feel like once she’s free, he will try to get ahold of her right away. I know that maybe the Spears family lied or exaggerated about his involvement with Britney but I don’t trust the guy, he actually gives me the chills, he looks like a bad person. 

I really hope she continues to get him a restraining order. 

if all the texts he has leaked are true, he definitely seems like an aggressive and emotional black mailing person. 

That is just my opinion, I don’t know how you guys feel. 

:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I hope not, he’s an obsessed leech and I’m so tired of Britney stans giving him a platform on Twitter :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: And yes I’m talking about you @nerdygeekgrl :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: I spoke to him once over two years ago and he made me scared and I kept fighting w him over dm about how he let ppl into britneys house and took credit for POM lyrics. Bye Sam :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 2

I feel some Britney fans have amnesia / are new fans and forget how terrible he is. He has multiple restraining orders against him, he has a pattern of leeching from more vulnerable celebrities. He is bad news and I AM a bit worried that Britney supposedly has tried to contact him several times over the last several years allegedly

• Like 4

Lutfi is in a 5 year restraining order from her right now. 

I highly doubt most of his "leaks" are true. Lutfi is a monster and will do anything for a bit of fame. If you truly believe these "leaks", go look at his history with other stars. Courtney Love has a restraining order against him as well, and Amanda Bynes was a mess until her parents got her away from him. 

4 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I mean at the time, she probably thought he could help her and she didn't have anyone to rely on. anybody was a better company than her family.

Yeah, I think it was that. Didn't he sue her a few years ago because he wasn't paid for being her manager? I mean, like what did he even do actually as far as being her manager?  

• Like 1