Chateau Serenity should be sold and all of the money goes to Britney.

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Facts.  She deserves a downgrade.  Why does one old woman need that big house?

sell it and donate the money to organizations fighting abusive guardianships/conservatorships 

Say it loud, say it proud. Britney at least needs to take ownership. Immediately. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bboy1988 said:

Are there any pictures of Serenity? I’ve never seen it 

Oh it’s so beautiful. Google it! I remember being so in love with it when I was younger. Britney should really get the keys and take ownership and keep it for her and her boys. That is where she grew up and she deserves it. She built it for her mother and sister :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Britney gave it to her mum as a gift tho and for some reason, I feel like taking it back like that is a pretty d1ck move.:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: I don't think Britney should get back at her family by doing the exact same thing her family did to her.

But I'll let to her sue her whole family for conservatorship abuse, I wanna see how that goes down. Sassy Peace Out GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Oh it’s so beautiful. Google it! I remember being so in love with it when I was younger. Britney should really get the keys and take ownership and keep it for her and her boys. That is where she grew up and she deserves it. She built it for her mother and sister :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It’s beautiful. I just googled it 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

Britney gave it to her mum as a gift tho and for some reason, I feel like taking it back like that is a pretty d1ck move.:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: I don't think Britney should get back at her family by doing the exact same thing her family did to her.

But I'll let to her sue her whole family for conservatorship abuse, I wanna see how that goes down. Sassy Peace Out GIF

Nope, I’d take it back for sure if my mother betrayed me! Sorry :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Just now, Alexa James said:

Why though? Britney built that house specifically for Lynne. It’s where Britney stays whenever she comes home. It’s like a safe haven for her. I don’t think the dad visits there much. 

Did you not just type for Lynne? Right. She’s shown nothing but love and support for her daughter over the last 13 years… you were saying? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Did you not just type for Lynne? Right. She’s shown nothing but love and support for her daughter over the last 13 years… you were saying? 

I’m typing for Britney! I mean it’s clear that she loves her mom more than anything. Unfortunately, Lynne is very much a people pleaser and does not like to challenge those in control. Therefore, she might have been inadvertently reinforcing this situation with her attitude. However, it’s clear that she supports Britney and wants her free.

I mean maybe she shouldn’t have spilled so much Britney tea in her memoir.

1 minute ago, Alexa James said:

I’m typing for Britney! I mean it’s clear that she loves her mom more than anything. Unfortunately, Lynne is very much a people pleaser and does not like to challenge those in control. Therefore, she might have been inadvertently reinforcing this situation with her attitude. However, it’s clear that she supports Britney and wants her free.

I mean maybe she shouldn’t have spilled so much Britney tea in her memoir.

She had no problem taking that cheque! 

• Haha 1