As things keep positively moving towards the collapse of the conservatorship, what’s the one thing you may be worried about through all the joy?

26 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Literally every single word of this comment! love & hip hop yas GIF by VH1

The mental health part wasn’t even the point of the post but let me ask why are you guys so adamantly against discussing it in any capacity? I love Britney to death I want to see her free yesterday. But why can’t we talk about her being a free person that may have a mental health disorder? Do you think that adult rational conversation somehow makes you pro conservatorship? 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, cillaward said:

I don't think the speech is any indication of her mental health. There's a difference between experiencing short-term extreme anxiety (that most of us would feel if we were addressing a court of law in front of millions of people) and having 'manic speech'.

That said, I do think she will need significant help for her mental health coming out of the conservatorship. She'll basically need to be reintegrated into the world and learn how to stand on her own two feet again (which she hasn't been able to do in a long time). Obviously these are positive things, and I think she'll be fine, but she could get very overwhelmed very quickly.

Finally a sensible person…what has hapoened to exhale….anyways, I agree with a lot of what you just said…want to see her come out of it well and happy and strong and on her own 2 feet and survive the torment that she has had to endure for the past decade plus.

I really don’t think she’s ever had any mental health issues!!! 
She may of been depressed at times (every single person in there life time gets depressed at some point or another) she had a huge amount of pressure on her and went through a lot so you can’t ever blame her for being depressed. 
maybe she drank too much at times which most people do!! 
That doesn’t mean she has a mental illness!

Plus even if there is a mental illness, it’s not that serious that she needs to have a conservatorship! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Wayne said:

I really don’t think she’s ever had any mental health issues!!! 
She may of been depressed at times (every single person in there life time gets depressed at some point or another) she had a huge amount of pressure on her and went through a lot so you can’t ever blame her for being depressed. 
maybe she drank too much at times which most people do!! 
That doesn’t mean she has a mental illness!

Plus even if there is a mental illness, it’s not that serious that she needs to have a conservatorship! 

Agree… She may not even have mental illness at all and some of the weird things from 2007 2008 could be from something non-mental illness that we don’t even know about… but also agree that if she does she shouldn't be a prisoner and needs to get her life back asap

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Not trying to be an armchair doctor but let me ask you why is it a bad thing for us to fight for her freedom and excepting that she may have a mental health disorder. Do you think by thinking it’s a possibility that that somehow makes you pro conservatorship?

:alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

1 minute ago, Army1 said:

Agree… She may not even have mental illness at all and some of the weird things from 2007 2008 could be from something non-mental illness that we don’t even know about… but also agree that if she does she shouldn't be a prisoner and needs to get her life back asap

Yeah! People need to put themselves in her shoes. If it was me I know I’d be hugely anxious with all those photographers following me and press writing horrible things. What would I personally do… id probably drink tbh or id try and keep busy to make my mind off it. Hang out with friends, go clubbing to cheer myself up. 

did that make her look crazy? It’s so unfair the treatment she’s had!! 

12 minutes ago, Army1 said:

The mental health part wasn’t even the point of the post but let me ask why are you guys so adamantly against discussing it in any capacity? I love Britney to death I want to see her free yesterday. But why can’t we talk about her being a free person that may have a mental health disorder? Do you think that adult rational conversation somehow makes you pro conservatorship? 

There is a difference between saying Britney likely has some mental health issues - that is something I think most would think is true based on what she has gone through in the past two decades and especially since the cship. There is nothing wrong with having mental health issues and no one is saying that. But the disrespect comes in trying to guess what issues she may have based on her own actions and statements. That is incredibly rude and disrespectful because they are such short glimpses and they occurred in circumstances that change the whole perspective completely. You can say "I hope she finally can receive qualified help to deal with any potential mental health issues once she is out of the cship/Jamie's control" but it is a whole other thing to be like "based on my experience and education she shows sign of being bipolar". If you can't see the difference, you are not educated for **** about this. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Dude, this has nothing to do with being anti-mental health. If Britney has any mental health issues, whatever they are she shouldn't be in a cship and never should have been and it has nothing at all to do with what is happening. The cship should never have happened in the first place, there was deceit and corruption involved to set it up and there are indications Britney was being pushed to her limit and manipulated. As such, we can't make any judgements or assertion's on her mental health state back then, nor now. You have no grounds for whatever you are trying to argue, because the incompleteness of information and the circumstances invalidate all the "evidence" you are using to support your stance. And speculating in what kind of issues she could potentially have is therefore just unnecessary and quite frankly, disrespectful. 

I agree the conservatorship never should’ve been put in place in the first place because of its corrupt foundation. And if she does have mental illness that’s not grounds automatically for conservatorship either. But the thing is you’re trying to say I don’t have enough proof or evidence…which I absolutely dont…but neither do you to invalidate it… like I originally said the part of my post that touched on mental health was my OPINION not fact… You’re invalidation of my opinion is trying to come off as fact, which you equally don’t have either…so that means we should just be able to all be adults and have rational conversations that are healthy and open instead of destructive and combative. But I guess thats how exhale has gotten now. 

11 minutes ago, mangotango said:

There is a difference between saying Britney likely has some mental health issues - that is something I think most would think is true based on what she has gone through in the past two decades and especially since the cship. There is nothing wrong with having mental health issues and no one is saying that. But the disrespect comes in trying to guess what issues she may have based on her own actions and statements. That is incredibly rude and disrespectful because they are such short glimpses and they occurred in circumstances that change the whole perspective completely. You can say "I hope she finally can receive qualified help to deal with any potential mental health issues once she is out of the cship/Jamie's control" but it is a whole other thing to be like "based on my experience and education she shows sign of being bipolar". If you can't see the difference, you are not educated for **** about this. 

I understand and I take the feedback on the way I presented it and I appreciate the constructive criticism. The way that I initially said it was meant to be relayed in the way that you suggested, …but I think I missed the mark in trying to express it that way… again every step of the way I said in my opinion, or experience, not fact…but I appreciate the feedback…But this kind of response (minus the basically telling me to f off at the end)  is the way that I think we all just need to talk to each other…our community on exhale has become waaayy too much if you we all dont agree on every single thing then we’re going to destroy each other.

39 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m honestly worried that they’ll try to actually kill her. MJ started talking about all the racism and corruption in Hollywood, and they got him. Britney is exposing a lot too, i’n concerned about her safety behind the scenes too. Jamie can do anything he wants to make her life hell. 

I don't see how it would work in Britney's case. Everyone is on Britney's side and they put this situation under a giant microscope. Britney didn't have the looming cloud of alleged molestation charges on her public image. I think people are more sympathetic to her than MJ . They'd have to know an action like that would be enormously suspicious. But... I'm not gonna think about this scenario anymore :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 2

I feel like the conservatorship team is framing her illness as something gigantic, and when it's revealed it's something most regular people deal with. Nothing she has done in the past decade plus constitutes getting all her rights taken away. As the lawyer stated, there are other programs and options they never even considered for Britney. 

And Britney mentioned paying $60,000 for rehab? Is that a normal amount?? That sounds like insanity 

• Love 4
  • Leader

I personally can't help but worry about a possible impending custody battle afterward. I just want her out of the court system, but I also understand she likely wants more time with her children and deserves that. This conservatorship really took so much away from her and, like I'm sure many of you are, I'm angry at them for that.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I feel like the conservatorship team is framing her illness as something gigantic, and when it's revealed it's something most regular people deal with. Nothing she has done in the past decade plus constitutes getting all her rights taken away. As the lawyer stated, there are other programs and options they never even considered for Britney. 

And Britney mentioned paying $60,000 for rehab? Is that a normal amount?? That sounds like insanity 

It’s all about money. I’ve seen people open conservatorship accounts at the bank for their family ONLY when where is an inheritance or big money coming in. I’ve never seen a conservatorship for a poor person. Hell people don’t even want to take care of their poor family. Just last month this woman came in looking and acting crazy as hell wanting to put her son in a conservatorship because “he abused *********” and was going to be inheriting her mothers large estate. In my head I was like ma’am you’re the one that needs the conservatorship. It was disgusting the way she just kept going on about how she could manage his funds better and is going to court to make it possible 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I personally can't help but worry about a possible impending custody battle afterward. I just want her out of the court system, but I also understand she likely wants more time with her children and deserves that. This conservatorship really took so much away from her and, like I'm sure many of you are, I'm angry at them for that.

Well I'm hoping Rosengart's law firm can give her the Triple Diamond Platinum Deluxe Litigation Package with the money she has and check all the boxes she needs to take care of. End the conservatorship, sue the family, sue the management, get 50/50 custody :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jms910 said:

You asked for it by disrespecting Britney. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Saying someone may have a mental health disorder isn’t disrespecting them… It’s not a slur or Insult or condemnation…. you saying that right now is completely disrespectful to people who have mental health disorders. 

• Haha 1