When did the full abuse start?

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

The day the temporary Conservatorship was granted, it never should have happened.

yeah, I was gonna say even before, I mean, who knows how many lies and tricks and plots were there even before she was sent to the hospitalizations :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

it's so sad, because at least it would've been understandable (the extreme intervention) if they showed an ounce of concern about her receiving therapy or whatever kind of help she needed, but all they wanted was to send her to work and take control of her fortune. 

• Like 2

I believe it goes back before 2008. 

Britney seemed to be leaving clues all over the place in her early music. It's impossible to go back to her older songs and not see them as the same anymore.

Read some of the lyrics on the Britney album. She was crying for help through music. The music video of Lucky pretty much describes what her life was beginning. Slave 4 U is self explanatory.

The Original Doll recordings happened all before 2008. 

I've always had a gut feeling that Britney was rebelling against her parents control when she got with K-Fed. I believe at her age and being inexperienced with relationships, she fell head over heels in love believing this man truly loved her. She wanted to stick it at her parents and take control of her life, but all that did was make it worse since Kevin didn't have her best intentions in mind at all. 

• Like 2

The peak was 201O/2011. After that, she was another person. From the inside and outside. This interests me more what happens then than in 2007. But the abuse started when she was a baby. Courtney Love said it too. Brit is into something since she was a baby.

And it would be interesting which role Jason played. Brit had more freedom when she was engaged with him. It even seemed like the boys lived all the time with her and were not that much with Kevin. But when she and Jason broke up, the chaos started /it gets very worse.

There are rumors that Brit aborted because she didn't want a child from a violent man. Jason is said to have beaten her.

In the meantime, I believe that Brit has actually lost a child. But not because she wanted to. Her team/family forced her to. She was for a while often at a doctor's center, where there are also gynecologists. She dyes her hair dark .And she even had a small belly.(it wasn't a bit too fat when the woman ate too much and it hangs over the pants .It was a small ball.)

I know these are just wild guesses. But if she had really lost a child, it was taken away from her, it would explain why she has changed so much.That would have given Brit the rest.After these rumors Brit and Jason have also put an end to it. Everything would fit.

But just writing that hurts so much. How must Brit feel? We have to do EVERYTHING to finish it.
  • Like 1