When did the full abuse start?

I was looking over the recent court summaries and saw that as most assumed, Britney was lead to believe the conservatorship would be removed after the Circus tour. This led me to wonder if that’s when the real abuse actually started, after they made it permanent and thought it would never get out?

Im sure 2008 and early 2009 came with its share of troubles, but they might have been less forceful back then because there was a chance the conservatorship wouldn’t be extended, and they probably were worried that she could report them once free. Maybe that’s also why she seemed much more motivated then- because she thought it was temporary and also they hadn’t been too bad to her yet? Privileges aside, I don’t remember reading any leaks about electroshock therapy or the **** cocktails they’ve had her on back then. It seemed just a bit more strict than it had been prior to 2004 (which was already exhausting and she hated, I’m well aware.)

Looking at everything that’s been uncovered, I feel that once it became permanent, that’s when they felt they could get away with anything. Isn’t that also the time L*u became much more present (at least officially)? It also seems to be when Britney started looking very medicated and depressed.. and we know how that all went down with FF, Disneyland, etc. I feel that’s when the gaslighting really started and L*u and Jamie started the whole idea of “Britney Spears” being their brand, not a person. After that, she was literally just a puppet to them and all that mattered was the brand’s success (and Jamie’s boat.)

Sorry if I’m just staying the obvious, I was just trying to get a timeline on just how they started getting away with their torture. 

Definitely after Circus Tour since it was a good selling concert they saw cha-Ching cha-Ching and pushed out FF and FF tour right after more cha-Ching cha-Ching 

X Factor was another cha-Ching year when 2012 should have been a break. 

I guess Britney put her foot down and said no more touring and Vegas came about cha-Ching for Team B still

Until  cha-Ching stops the abuse will stop 

• Love 3

I hate to think about it, but it started way before the conservatorship. Before conservatorship it was her label and management forcing her to do things, and she had such a bad people around her all the time. But yeah I'd say it started around 2008 full steam when the temporal conservatorship was first granted. You can already see it in "for the record" which started filming in fall 2008 :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Like 4