Has Britney been rebelling against Team Con more times than we think?

Yesterday, after the hearing, I started thinking back to some times when Britney "went off script". Specifically, two examples come to mind: 

During the Circus Tour, she broke out in a cover of Alanis' You Oughta Know

And then more recently, during the Piece of Me Residency, when she did the cover of Bonnie Rait's

Obviously we know now (more than we knew before) just how micro-managed she was. But a part of me feels like she has been pushing back on Team Con for some time. We lapped it up as entertainment without really thinking about what was going on that led up to that moment. 

We KNOW Britney is a fighter. I couldn't be more happy to be her Stan knowing that the woman I love has never really given up the fight. 

Anyone else have good examples of times they think Brit was working in some digs or pushing back on the rules? Share in the comments. I feel like this is a journey we need to go on.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Yesterday, after the hearing, I started thinking back to some times when Britney "went off script". Specifically, two examples come to mind: 

During the Circus Tour, she broke out in a cover of Alanis'

And then more recently, during the Piece of Me Residency, when she did the cover of Bonnie Rait's

Obviously we know now (more than we knew before) just how micro-managed she was. But a part of me feels like she has been pushing back on Team Con for some time. We lapped it up as entertainment without really thinking about what was going on that led up to that moment. 

We KNOW Britney is a fighter. I couldn't be more happy to be her Stan knowing that the woman I love has never really given up the fight. 

Anyone else have good examples of times they think Brit was working in some digs or pushing back on the rules? Share in the comments. I feel like this is a journey we need to go on.

Maybe the You Oughta Know was the reason she needed to Stay in the con 😭 because she said it would be after the circus concerts done if she was good.

Surely her team would of known about  YOTK and STTA  in advance right? … as altering a show  would take pre-planning  and rehearsing with the band, lighting changes etc. I’m not sure she would of been able to get away with that under the constant watchful eye of her team 

They were probably too stupid to realise it was about them 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

100% yes. There are a lot of signs of it, but whenever she did it, she was punished by team C so she continued to play by the "rules" as she knew that if she doesn't, she'll get locked away or punished in other ways (not being able to see her kids for example). :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I totally agree. She was definitely kind of "beat" into submission, but I think sometimes she let it spill over and acted out (rightfully so).

23 hours ago, nwonder said:

Surely her team would of known about  YOTK and STTA  in advance right? … as altering a show  would take pre-planning  and rehearsing with the band, lighting changes etc. I’m not sure she would of been able to get away with that under the constant watchful eye of her team 

They were probably too stupid to realise it was about them 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I mean, on some level, I think they had to know about it. But I can also see her getting away with it if she got her band to play the song and let her sing. It's not like her team is going to stop a show halfway through. I can kind of see her orchestrating this and dealing with the fallout after. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2