Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

Imagine someone using 500k of YOUR money to make themselves look good and make you look bad. 

With everything that has come out of what happened over the years how did she not try to kill him ? Like literally she is an absolute saint if someone would do that stuff to me that he did to her I would have gone berserk and killed them with a fork or a pencil of something. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Arianna said:

The fact that scum Ingham couldn’t petition to end as requested but could resign first is BULL****. All the money he made off of her and accomplished NOTHING. She should sue his *** too. Now we can’t even get there without a hearing to determine if she can choose a lawyer. UUUUUUNREAL.

I actually think the reason he didn't petition was because he knew he was going to resign/Britney wanted him out and if Britney was bringing in a new lawyer, it would be best for him to handle the process. 

• Love 1
Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

Imagine someone using 500k of YOUR money to make themselves look good and make you look bad. 

With everything that has come out of what happened over the years how did she not try to kill him ? Like literally she is an absolute saint if someone would do that stuff to me that he did to her I would have gone berserk and killed them with a fork or a pencil of something. 

same.

I can stop thinking about how they called this C-ship, A hybrid business model...

So, as Britney are not happy and don't want to be in it, is that's human trafficking? She force to work to give money to this people she don't want to, and she have no voice to stop it.

How on earth it is still "talked" about in court room?

Penny, step the F up before you get buried under....

knock the big bang theory GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Britney is a good person. She would never kill anyone! Stop even thinking about that. Killing him wouldnt help her