Britney Spears allowed to choose own attorney, believes a goal of the conservatorship team was to kill her, wants to press charges against her father (July 14th court hearing)

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

IS COVID GONE ? PPL NOT WEARING MASKS NOW GIVES ME ANXIETY... 

Masks are only recommended for indoor places, not required. People can still choose to wear one. Hopefully people there are vaccinated or practicing health standards to keep everyone safe! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Just now, Isla said:

My lovesss I'm back from my dinner in time! Also gonna have Love Island on in the background as I don't want to miss that :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: is there any audio or are we relying on Twitter etc.?

We're relying on Twitter!

I've decided to catch up on Love Island later or tomorrow :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

Masks are only recommended for indoor places, not required. People can still choose to wear one. Hopefully people there are vaccinated or practicing health standards to keep everyone safe! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I really hope that Godslay! love u baby

xoxoxo 

HEY HEY HO HO

CONSERVATORSHIP HAS GOT TO GO! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9065407tenor.gif?itemid=9065407

• Love 2