#BritneyLeaks It appears in a document that Jamie Spears was spying Britney's phone getting her in and out phone calls and text messages.

What is this weird rule about caffeine? Without revealing any details (as I never got permission from the person to reveal these details that they gave me) I have a story I would like to tell regarding caffeine.

Between 2015 to 2020 I worked at a popular resort destination that britney would often frequent. One employee was assigned to be with her while she was there (this was a service paid for, not affiliated with her team). This employee told me a story about one time where he went to go britney Starbucks and when he came back with it her team yelled at him and told him Brittney was not permitted to drink Starbucks and to always go through them first before getting her anything. Brittney asked for chicken nuggets and when he brought her than her team would not allow her to eat them because he did not ask them first.

What’s this weird rule about caffeine?

Oh I so wanna see what will Britney and her lawyer discover after they get access to all the court documents in this case. I strongly believe there are players no one knows yet. They are a mafia and if Britney gets Mathew, a former federal prosecutor, they are going down big time :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

16 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I do not! Details, please ?!!

You don't remember, it's hard to find. She had mini camera hanging out her purse. I can't find the picture, it's somewhere here on Breatheheavy. This was around the femme fatale era, I'm gonna try my best and look for it 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

You don't remember, it's hard to find. She had mini camera hanging out her purse. I can't find the picture, it's somewhere here on Breatheheavy. This was around the femme fatale era, I'm gonna try my best and look for it 

I remember at the time the fans thought that it was a documentary or a way to show the court how her life was with all the paparazzi.

I do remember that she also used to have a camera in her costumes during some concerts of the Circus Tour

• Like 2

Disgusting disgusting disgusting.

Not surprising; but still disgusting.

No human being should have to live like this. Poor Britney, I can't imagine the stories she has to tell once she's free. I bet we can't even imagine half the stuff she's been through over the past decade.

Jamie Spears & Lou Taylor, there's a special place in hell for people like you. Like, the seventh circle of hell. Close to Satan's balls. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

I remember at the time the fans thought that it was a documentary or a way to show the court how her life was with all the paparazzi.

I do remember that she also used to have a camera in her costumes during some concerts of the Circus Tour

Please find those photos and start a thread! I can't find them!  😭😭😭 and when your thread is a hit be sure to credit me in your viral success 😌😌😌

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

This definitely rings a bell!!

6 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I understand not wanting someone to drink Red Bull....But to CONTROL  that she can't that is just sick and disgusting .

I don't honestly understand that someone is like: Don't drink an energy. 

Another thing would be if the person drinks so many of it, that it's not good for your heart. But one energy? 

Are we really surprised? :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: I always thought he used one of those app that parents use to control their kids' phones. I have family members who use them and they can see everything they do and control their phones with the app. Of course I'm talking about 10yo kids, not a 40yo woman :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:  And yes, it's sickeningand Jamie has all the red flags of a psycho. 

8 hours ago, mangotango said:

As a fellow French resident - dramatic much? 

The overdramatic af and insensitive tone aside (shame on the Jewish comment), vaccinating is not even the only option, you can also show a negative test or having recently recovered from the virus. 

Won't reply anymore, because this really shouldn't even be in this thread about Britney Spears for real having her privacy and freedom removed. 

Omg everything today is offensive what a bore

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

This one? 

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Q4zNInKOEHo/S2fQqK-o23I/AAAAAAAABto/BKVyBFQieQ4/s1600/britney-spears-documentary-e1263133049758.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Q4zNInKOEHo/S2fQqK-o23I/AAAAAAAABto/BKVyBFQieQ4/s1600/britney-spears-documentary-e1263133049758.jpg

• Love 3