#BritneyLeaks It appears in a document that Jamie Spears was spying Britney's phone getting her in and out phone calls and text messages.

Even if she was in danger, even if she was totally and utterly deranged (don't believe either of these), spying and invading her privacy in this way IS NEVER okay. The worst criminals don't get this treatment. If I think about all of this stuff it makes me want to throw up. DISGUSTING HUMAN BEINGS. #FreeBritney 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, ChaoticLuv7856 said:

Idk how Britney last this long in the conservatorship. I would had ****** in my mind if this were me ugh.:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

She has been set up. If she is ever angry they say she has mental health issues. This is a gross abuse of power and these people should be jailed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
24 minutes ago, Persona said:

It once again amazes me how strong Britney is. Imagine living 13 years of your life with literally zero privacy and no voice. Insanity.

The fact that she has made it this long in this thing without killing herself or any of them PROVES what a strong, competent person she is.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, dora pora said:

Are those docs real? How'd they get them? They were released in 2009? I don't understand....

No one really knows exactly how they are getting them, presumably someone who is/has been involved are leaking documents. The documents were, I think, leaked now - but they are from back around 2009. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Matou said:

WHERE IS THE ******* FREEDOM IN THIS WORLD ??? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

When this mess is gonna end ? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I want her to be free now, it's enough !!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It's not related to Britney but I have to write this. Since yesterday I'm completely living in another dimension. Our "leaders" are completely insane, this society is crazy, people scares me with their passivity & submission. I'm speechless. France is in danger of destruction and I'm not kidding. A society divided between vaccinated and unvaccinated. So in 1 week I will not be able to go to all places with more of 50 ppl. I feel like a jew in 2021. It's like I live the first days of the resistance.

#FreeFrance :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

This isn't about you at all, please go cry elsewhere. How insensitive to Britney's situation where her freedom is actually gone, not yours. My God.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Matou said:

WHERE IS THE ******* FREEDOM IN THIS WORLD ??? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

When this mess is gonna end ? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I want her to be free now, it's enough !!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It's not related to Britney but I have to write this. Since yesterday I'm completely living in another dimension. Our "leaders" are completely insane, this society is crazy, people scares me with their passivity & submission. I'm speechless. France is in danger of destruction and I'm not kidding. A society divided between vaccinated and unvaccinated. So in 1 week I will not be able to go to all places with more of 50 ppl. I feel like a jew in 2021. It's like I live the first days of the resistance.

#FreeFrance :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I fully agree with you. The world is going mad and most people are clapping and dancing on their way to the slaughterhouse...Don't ever let blind people shut you up.

• Love 1