#BritneyLeaks It appears in a document that Jamie Spears was spying Britney's phone getting her in and out phone calls and text messages.

6 hours ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Disgusting disgusting disgusting.

Not surprising; but still disgusting.

No human being should have to live like this. Poor Britney, I can't imagine the stories she has to tell once she's free. I bet we can't even imagine half the stuff she's been through over the past decade.

Jamie Spears & Lou Taylor, there's a special place in hell for people like you. Like, the seventh circle of hell. Close to Satan's balls. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I'm gonna piggyback off your post because I was curious about something. I probably already know the answer to this without even typing all of this out. I truly wonder if Britney's kept a journal of all this **** throughout the years? I'd want everything somewhere and all people involved. But this **** is so off the levels of being off the off the rails crazy, my guess is she's literally got zero privacy to hide notebooks. They'd probably burn them in front of her and laugh while doing so. Or even if she got on Microsoft Word and typed this stuff up, well, we got rid of it and all copies while doing so.

4 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I'm gonna piggyback off your post because I was curious about something. I probably already know the answer to this without even typing all of this out. I truly wonder if Britney's kept a journal of all this **** throughout the years? I'd want everything somewhere and all people involved. But this **** is so off the levels of being off the off the rails crazy, my guess is she's literally got zero privacy to hide notebooks. They'd probably burn them in front of her and laugh while doing so. Or even if she got on Microsoft Word and typed this stuff up, well, we got rid of it and all copies while doing so.

Oh wow I've never even thought about this... Well she used to keep that blog on her website back in 2004-2007 where she wrote about her life & her feelings & frustrations, so we know she's into writing about that kind of stuff. I can totally imagine her keeping some kind of secret diary.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, mangotango said:

As a fellow French resident - dramatic much? 

The overdramatic af and insensitive tone aside (shame on the Jewish comment), vaccinating is not even the only option, you can also show a negative test or having recently recovered from the virus. 

Won't reply anymore, because this really shouldn't even be in this thread about Britney Spears for real having her privacy and freedom removed. 

What is dramatic is our collective situation & ppl like you who don't see we don't live in a democracy anymore. A shame ? The shame is that you can compare ppl who don't want to be vaccinated & the start of Jews persecution, it didn't start with deportation but "little" things as we are living today. I'm not saying it's the same situation but the similarities are scary & I don't want to be blind, that's how our country has not seen the evil across the border ..

E6FNALOXEAAu9y-.jpg

pretty much my situation after 07/21

It's not the only option but c'mon ... how my life will drastically change if I'm not ?? I need to do a PCR test every 2 days & they are not gonna be free in the future, I just can't do that. It's maybe better if I have the virus & recover. The irony.

I know it's not really related to Britney but I begin to feel like trapped by my government, similarity again. And no I don't agree, I really lose my freedom piece by piece. Hope you'll saw the light one day.

:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

20 hours ago, frederiickx said:

This isn't about you at all, please go cry elsewhere. How insensitive to Britney's situation where her freedom is actually gone, not yours. My God.

Insensitive my *** ! I'm 100% sensitive to Britney's situation & about my situation too. I'm not selfish at all, I'm thinking about my country here. I'm not as you think I am. Read above for my answer.

19 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I fully agree with you. The world is going mad and most people are clapping and dancing on their way to the slaughterhouse...Don't ever let blind people shut you up.

Thaaank you ! I know I'm not alone at all, millions of ppl are aware of the situation & this brings me hope. There is always hope. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

14 hours ago, Jaiden said:

Omg everything today is offensive what a bore

I even listened to a french woman who said our food was a racist food because it was too white :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

THE LA COURTS ARE CORRUPT AND THIS IS DESPICABLE :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

They had all of this evidence all ALONG and they simply ignored it and continued to keep her abusive narcissistic alcoholic father on board and they drugged her and isolated her for over a DECADE. The LA Courts did absolutely nothing, in fact, they enabled and allowed this to go on for this long! If it weren't for Britneysgram and that voicemail and the movement, this may have gone on FOREVER. 

They all deserve long prison sentences and I hope Britney is able to heal from this and truly move on because this is absolutely traumatizing and damaging for someone's mental health.

**** her family. **** the courts. **** it all. Sorry for my language Jordy I just can't deal :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1