The latest video of Britney dancing was deleted from her instagram

I really wish they would just delete her Instagram. The videos and captions for these posts go against everything Britney stands for. They’ve mocked her acting abilities, dancing abilities, her account has messaged celebrities we don’t even know if Britney really likes. They are so dangerous and predictable.

Even despite her testimony her team still go against her with their captions to try and make her family look less awful than she tried to expose. I can’t deal with how toxic her Instagram is I had to unfollow and I won’t follow again until it really is Britney.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, dfffff said:

I think she should face the consequences of doing this disgusting job. She is and was aware of what she was entrusted with. Her job is just to make Britney crazy. She could have given up on it if she had a conscience, and she is still doing her job kinsequately. This is disgusting. She should face the legal consequences for that.

She will. I think somebody who works in social media mention here that accepting Lou Taylor’s job in smearing Britney’s persona online is very unethical. She should’ve said no.. but she made deal with the devil. Now she’s got to pay with prison time or settlement. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, dfffff said:

Hopefully Britney will sue Cassie when she's free. Don't let Cassie think she can get away with it.

It’s seriously defamation. The way they portray her is so creepy.. Think of how many GP Flops haven’t really listened to Britney’s music in forever, and all they know of her these days is just these crazy videos from her Insta. 

• Love 3