New Jamie-Lynn Blind!

FRIDAY, JULY 09, 2021

Blind Item #12

Let me get this straight. The sister kept all of the advance for herself and used the singer's money to pay for the ghostwriter and then is going to keep all the money from the book sales for herself even though the book is mostly about the singer. Oh, and no mention of the producer knocking her up.

Thoughts? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

FRIDAY, JULY 09, 2021

Blind Item #12

Let me get this straight. The sister kept all of the advance for herself and used the singer's money to pay for the ghostwriter and then is going to keep all the money from the book sales for herself even though the book is mostly about the singer. Oh, and no mention of the producer knocking her up.

Thoughts? 

I guess we’ll know in 9 months if it’s real

Edit: I misinterpreted this. It’s talking about the Dan Schneider rumor. I don’t think it’s true.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It's probably real, but I don't get how people still believe in blind items - conveniently they only come out after we find out about certain things.

exactly... i have a blind item too:

"the permanent A-list "singer" is currently in a conservatorship against her will and she was forced to take lithium without a proper diagnosis"

do i get a prize or something?

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
Just now, nthenwkiss said:

exactly... i have a blind item too:

"the permanent A-list "singer" is currently in a conservatorship against her will and she was forced to take lithium without a proper diagnosis"

do i get a prize or something?

Exactly LOL...We never get ground breaking blind items, it's always well known stuff. They only fool the general public.

• Like 2

The bad reviews don't sit right with me. This is straight up bullying at this stage. 

This is not how we should be showing support for britney's rights  in my opinion. 

I'm sure she has also suffered from a disfunctional and abusive  family life with usless parents. She she was also sold into the entertainment industry as a child.. I don't believe she is as much to blame as Jamie and lou et al

Just remember it was 'cool' and 'fun' to bully britney at one point too... 

• Love 1
  • Like 4