Britney looked so different during Femme Fatale?

Femme fatale : still had her original iconic features but the changed look was due to medication 100%

Pom: changed due to plastic surgery: eyelid done, nose job and some fillers and mouth area/lips stuff ,whatever she did (still a mystery).

• Love 1
  • Like 7

She had plastic surgery :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I never noticed. 

And for FF times - obviously she didn't even wanted to be there, Ronan's article clearly states how she didn't even wanted to record the songs. 

Smoking, trauma, evil family will do that to you. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

We all know that, its not a shock.....

Anyways yes she looked different but it was due to HEAVY medication and also her just being simply miserable during that era.

I read somewhere that the reason why she looked so depressed around that time was cause her conservatorship was made permanent and after that, she lost all hope.

She also originially wanted to make a Blackout 2.0 but her team made her record FF.

Which was dumb cause the album did not age well and its so early 2010s!

I think the Blackout sequel would've been iconic and amazing!

Hopefully one day if she wants to, she can make that 2.0

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I can’t, for the life of me, see how a conservatee can get plastic surgery, but it’s obvious she’s had some procedures.  Like how does a court think that’s ok?  She’s so incapacitated right?  But let’s let her get plastic surgery.   Another reason this whole thing is corrupt.  They needed their money maker to look her best.

anyway, Britney is still beautiful af.

• Like 1