is this a way to help her?

YES!

I said before that if Ingham proved me wrong, and he didn't have a legal strategy (at the time, I assumed he was waiting for the financials to make their way onto the court record so there could be a forensic audit) that I would go at him.

I'm now ready to go at Ingham.

I personally think the key to cracking this is to focus on how the conservatorship was put in place back in 2008...Those first few weeks were key.

Why? Because laws were broken.

Notice that Larry Rudolph, Sam Lutfi, and Kevin Federline and his lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan are silent right now? 

There's a reason for that. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

YES!

I said before that if Ingham proved me wrong, and he didn't have a legal strategy (at the time, I assumed he was waiting for the financials to make their way onto the court record so there could be a forensic audit) that I would go at him.

I'm now ready to go at Ingham.

I personally think the key to cracking this is to focus on how the conservatorship was put in place back in 2008...Those first few weeks were key.

Why? Because laws were broken.

Notice that Larry Rudolph, Sam Lutfi, and Kevin Federline and his lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan are silent right now? 

There's a reason for that. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Sam Lutfi was tweeting yesterday,i think .... 
I just don't get it how they explain this for 13 years....

Were they changing tests? 
Why they want the records sealed? 

1 minute ago, mrjmendes said:

Sam Lutfi was tweeting yesterday,i think .... 
I just don't get it how they explain this for 13 years....

Were they changing tests? 
Why they want the records sealed? 

They want the records sealed because:

- the conservatorship wasn't necessary to start with (I still think the temporary conservatorship was appropriate but should've ended by the time the Circus tour concluded at the very latest)
- they all conspired together to make it happen
- they broke laws to do it
- they've mismanaged her money (e.g. Brand Sense lawsuit was the first time they got caught)
- they've continuously abused her in order to cover their own ***** for all of the above

This all needs to be distilled into a form that is useful to the AG.

It can't be vague...There needs to be concrete examples. Details provided. Dots connected.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

They want the records sealed because:

- the conservatorship wasn't necessary to start with (I still think the temporary conservatorship was appropriate but should've ended by the time the Circus tour concluded at the very latest)
- they all conspired together to make it happen
- they broke laws to do it
- they've mismanaged her money (e.g. Brand Sense lawsuit was the first time they got caught)
- they've continuously abused her in order to cover their own ***** for all of the above

This all needs to be distilled into a form that is useful to the AG.

It can't be vague...There needs to be concrete examples. Details provided. Dots connected.

indeed.
And why no one investigates it? 

7 minutes ago, mrjmendes said:

indeed.
And why no one investigates it? 

It seems as if only a few people have followed the story long enough to remember how it all unfolded in the beginning.

I used to try to discuss it with lawyers that I worked for back in 2008-20012, but they would always brush it off because it was "Britney Spears." Back then she was seen as nothing but a joke.

"The movement" has gotten the conservatorship international attention, and they got Britney her moment to spill her guts...but it seems the majority of people participating are young or are newer fans. They weren't there to witness all the ****ery as it unfolded in 2007 and 2008.

Now there needs to be some hard-core investigative journalism...At this point it seems like the only way.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It seems as if only a few people have followed the story long enough to remember how it all unfolded in the beginning.

I used to try to discuss it with lawyers that I worked for back in 2008-20012, but they would always brush it off because it was "Britney Spears." Back then she was seen as nothing but a joke.

"The movement" has gotten the conservatorship international attention, and they got Britney her moment to spill her guts...but it seems the majority of people participating are young or are newer fans. They weren't there to witness all the ****ery as it unfolded in 2007 and 2008.

Now there needs to be some hard-core investigative journalism...At this point it seems like the only way.

I've been a fan since baby...
I remember being 18 and thinking WTH is going on (back in 2008).
It's so sad that her father,mother, brothers, no one cares about her. :(

They could hire a detective without no one knowing and then show the proves on the court.   (BUT MONEYS TALKS  LOUDER #SAD)

31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Indeed, I feel hopeful about NYT, they seem to really be on the ball now and determined to uncover some ****. Plus, would seem they have someone on the inside providing sources. 

And I agree with you, I think some unlawful **** went down in the setup of all of this, and a lot of people were implicated and keep quiet to save themselves. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I don’t remember the details, but wasn’t there a random petition filed to end the conservatorship? But someone forgot to pay the money? Couldn’t we do that?

Even if Britney herself files to terminate, any family member can object and fight the termination in court.

And Jamie most definitely will fight it. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Even if Britney herself files to terminate, any family member can object and fight the termination in court.

And Jamie most definitely will fight it. 

Isn’t it better to start the fight as EARLY as possible? Especially if they will fight it no matter what?

Britney seems to be in fight mode of. NOW would be the perfect moment for a petition that could possibly happen parallel with an investigation maybe?

I just want all of them investigated and in jail asap

what CAN we do besides watch?

12 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Isn’t it better to start the fight as EARLY as possible? Especially if they will fight it no matter what?

Britney seems to be in fight mode of. NOW would be the perfect moment for a petition that could possibly happen parallel with an investigation maybe?

I just want all of them investigated and in jail asap

what CAN we do besides watch?

I think the best way to attack this now is to work hand-in-hand with investigative journalists.

Why file to terminate now when we know:

- Britney can't pass the evaluations (she's admitted this herself)
- the judge appears to be bought off (e.g. much of what Ingham does advocate for appears to be denied. Example: Britney's request to have Jamie removed as financial conservator was denied, so why would the judge approve to have the conservatorship terminated when Britney can't pass the evaluations and appears to be refusing to take any more?)

The system is corrupt...So now I believe the best way to approach this is to expose how the system is corrupt.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think the best way to attack this now is to work hand-in-hand with investigative journalists.

Why file to terminate now when we know:

- Britney can't pass the evaluations (she's admitted this herself)
- the judge appears to be bought off (e.g. much of what Ingham does advocate for appears to be denied. Example: Britney's request to have Jamie removed as financial conservator was denied, so why would the judge approve to have the conservatorship terminated when Britney can't pass the evaluations and appears to be refusing to take any more?)

The system is corrupt...So now I believe the best way to approach this is to expose how the system is corrupt.

I wonder if we can pressure Samantha Stark, Liz Day, and Joe Coscarelli from the New York Times (who broke the story the day before Britney's testimony and were involved in Framing Britney Spears) to open a confidential email/tip line for people who worked for/with Britney to report their experiences. Of if they have personal knowledge/understanding of the working of the conservatorship.

I believe Samantha indicated that they're interested into looking at Lou Taylor...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I wonder if we can pressure Samantha Stark, Liz Day, and Joe Coscarelli from the New York Times (who broke the story the day before Britney's testimony and were involved in Framing Britney Spears) to open a confidential email/tip line for people who worked for/with Britney to report their experiences. Of if they have personal knowledge/understanding of the working of the conservatorship.

I believe Samantha indicated that they're interested into looking at Lou Taylor...

I know Samantha reads her Twitter because she's responded back to me before. So has Joe. I tweeted him back in 2016 when he wrote this story, and he responded back:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

So it would be quite easy to put in that request with them.

I'm sure the three of them are already knee-deep in their investigations into Lou...but I've always wondered how much they've examined the events of February 2008. To me, that is where the real story is right now.

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I know Samantha reads her Twitter because she's responded back to me before. So has Joe. I tweeted him back in 2016 when he wrote this story, and he responded back:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

So it would be quite easy to put in that request with them.

I'm sure the three of them are already knee-deep in their investigations into Lou...but I've always wondered how much they've examined the events of February 2008. To me, that is where the real story is right now.

I don’t know if you’ve sent them a timeline or information from that time. Or if there exists a detailed account of those early days that we can at least send their way in case they don’t have it already 

20 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I don’t know if you’ve sent them a timeline or information from that time. Or if there exists a detailed account of those early days that we can at least send their way in case they don’t have it already 

I haven't sent them anything, mostly because I used to send this stuff to journalists in the early days and was treated as if I was a conspiracy theorist. But times have changed.

I think the most important timeline they should be looking at is this one...because it explains how and why the conservatorship was put in place to begin with:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/790840-was-sam-lutfi-hired-by-team-con/

• Like 1