Feel what you feel regarding Britney's testimony, Nearly 10 million people have visited BreatheHeavy since the Domination cancellation

• Leader
On 6/25/2021 at 4:25 PM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Hiya, @JordanMiller! If you don’t mind me asking, for how many years were you able to survive solely on your earnings from this forum?

Oh, and congratulations on this milestone! It’s amazing!

Thank you! I ran BH full-time for about 8 years before I started working for Invision Community in January (it's the software platform Exhale is on btw. Same for GagaDaily, ATRL etc). I oversee the marketing now. :] 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thanks for saying that 🙏 

I definitely view Britney first and foremost as a human being and person. Always have (even though I know she's also this larger than life pop star as well). 

And my idol likes to be viewed as a god, so we are even in the opposites attract kinda thing. 

But if you research the 80s, and the movie's and themes it would make sense why in that era Materialism was at its peak and sowas Vanity..

I don't think nobody anticipated 20 to 30 years the careless lifestyle they lived would actually hurt the future generations the most.

But I love ya king

On 6/25/2021 at 1:42 PM, Jordan Miller said:

On Wednesday (the day of her hearing), I beat myself up all day for not physically being at the rally in LA. I felt like a fake. I told someone who did go how I felt, and they responded with some really encouraging words that totally helped me: I was meant to be exactly where I was - making sure BreatheHeavy/Exhale was working and running so we can share information to literally hundreds of thousands of people that day. 

Jordines I know you were constantly crucified for not going to the rallies but we were literally in a pandemic. Obviously we're in vaccination era but vaccinated or not the people who were ***holes to you about it are the ones that are fake! You're literally giving us this platform to try and help Britney, that's just as powerful as going to the rallies, it shouldn't be a competition to prove one's loyalty. We love you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

8 hours ago, Isla said:

You know, I remember Exhale used to crash a lot in previous years during big events and I was actually worried it was going to crash on Wednesday, but it didn't. So hats off to you Jordan for helping this place run smoothly and attracting such a high amount of users in recent years, I feel like this place has become so much more positive since the #FreeBritney movement began properly in 2019. I've been a member for nine and a half years now, it's crazy and I have had so much fun and great memories on here. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Yes just like @PokemonSpears said props to Jordan for switching just in time because ATRL was crashing like crazy on Wednesday during the hearing :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica: