Feel what you feel regarding Britney's testimony, Nearly 10 million people have visited BreatheHeavy since the Domination cancellation

5 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Same with me. I was in a dark period when I started to listen to Britney and she made me get up and get away from the toxicity AND I later discovered BreatheHeavy I don't even remember how, because I couldn't find anyone who cared about Britney in my vicinity. It felt so good to express and share my love for her and it still does! And it is the best source of information nowadays. So thank you🌈🌈

Well said! 

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

To think, they called you crazy, or in wendy's words on tv this week, too old to be groupies, etc..

I don't think you stan her as a celebrity as the other stan bases do, cos that's what they want to be seen as, not human being but a celebrity or a diva. 

Even a former MTV employee said that's what made Britney different, she didn't like the superhero myth behind a celebrity, she wanted to be relatable to a poor person or middle class, which in celebrities it's easy to forget where you come from, But Britney never forgot that she was poor and couldn't afford rent or a meal. 

So she wanted to make sure her fans saw a human being that was like you and me and very much opposite of divas or superheroes can't break me down or bring me down. 

That's what Wendy (Williams) don't understand. We are not groupies, groupies want s** with a popstar, but we are here for her freedom, of course it is terrifying for her management, because that's not really the usual fan-request. 

And sorry, too old to stan? Said who? The botoxlady? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Leader
10 hours ago, Busybee said:

I would just like to point out I feel a sense of anxiety now that's it all out in the open because I feel like its been breatheheavys little secret even though we didn't want it to be. We've been shouting for everyone to believe us but now that's its out this is like my little safe haven. 

idk if I'm making sense lol hopefully someone can relate but it's nice to be around like minded people because we have been able to experience this all together and I appreciate you Jordan for giving us the space to do that

I totally get what you're saying. Also appreciate the kind words! I'm so grateful for this place 

Jordan, with all due respect to anyone who joined this fight for Britney any time later, but you are part of the original Free Britney movement. A pioneer, you were there from the very start.

From the very start you’ve experienced the wrath of Jamie and everything he put you through in the beginnings of conservatorship. But you know what, what’s important, you are still there, fighting. On a rally or somewhere else.

It was because of you we all started realising, what’s going on. I remember when I was in high school (2007-2011), I was informing my classmates about the situation, but sadly I live in a flop country, so It didn’t change anything really. But however, my source of information was your fight.

I understand where you are coming from, but remember where do you actually come from. It is, however, very important we share those feels, because I don’t know whom of us isn’t feeling heartbroken for the past few days. 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

None of our emotion can be compared to how Britney Spears feels as she is the 1 who lives that life every day. Copes with it. AND FINALLY SHE SAID ENOUGH. Enough of manipulation and punishments. How can her father say he acts in her best interest then  he punishes her with not giving her to see her kids. What a person can do that. He can't be called  a word father. Her team and Jamie forgot they only there having luxury life bc of HER. Her name makes it's all running. So they better start caring more about her health, her sanity, her life and stop thinking about themselves and MONEY. U all grabbed enough cash for life now please just FreeBritney and peacefully all of u can please go somethere as far as u can from Britney. Let her live her life as she wants it. Anyone deserves it. 

I'm so happy I found this place & this movement, it is truly something special :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I think it's so rare to find a sense of community on the internet these days, sites like Reddit are so big it feels very impersonal and anonymous. So many of the forums I used to visit don't exist anymore, so I think it's amazing this place is THRIVING and imo really succeeding in creating that sense of community & providing a safe haven for us Britney fans.

You deserve a lot of credit for that Jordan, thank you for everything you do!

And thank you SO MUCH Jordan for keeping that place always despite the threats you had. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I came here in 2011 but I was looking here before ... I shouldn't have do that because it's so addictive :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

This was not easy to questions on her situation but I'm happy the truth came. Light always win, it's a matter of time.

Not to be the nicest but you always be a mainstay for this fanbase since the beginning. Even in 2021, this place is the best for a fan and I truly think it helped Britney in a way. I hope she will thank you a lot after this darkness.

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Leader
21 hours ago, dr35 said:

Jordan this was a great post. I've always appreciated the dedication to Britney, and the support. This has been one of the only blogs / websites, regardless of what a few trolls might say, to truly speak out and inform around this sham conservatorship. 

What a week it's been. I think what impacted me the most on Wednesday, was the fact that You could hear and FEEL the passion in Britney's voice. The passion that everyone thought was lost, or gone. WE knew it wasn't gone. WE, as a fanbase, have never given up. This was a monumental week on the media front.

Despite all the negativity and pain Britney had to express, and discuss, I found it so inspiring In regards to Domination rehearsals... to hear Britney say "I wasn't good... I was GREAT." To then hear her dancers speaking out all over the internet, posting videos and photos and confirming just how great she was, so great that a lot of them were almost convinced everything was fine. It's heartbreaking, but inspiring. It shows how ******* professional, strong and powerful Britney really is. That's the most important message she could deliver. She's not demented, she's not lost or confused, she's confident and strong. Strong enough to mount a decade of work under the grip of a bunch of tyrants. 

I truly believe Britney loves to dance and perform. Not even this oppressive prison could take that away from her. I saw 'Piece of Me' in 2015, just before the re-vamped show was announced, and again in May of 2017. Both shows I was in the front pit and you could see the fire in her eyes. She was in her element. I think 'Domination' might have ended up being Britney's finest moment, had this conservatorship not forced her to do it IMMEDIATELY following 5 years of straight, hard work. 

That being said, It's vindicating to hear it CONFIRMED how bad the conservatorship truly is, and to hear EXACTLY where Britney is at with her family. I feel she gave us all the first honest glimpse into her life that we've had since 2005. I'm heartbroken for her, and terrified for her. I'm seriously hoping that as this Judge hastily schedules the next court date, that she has the guts and conviction to dismantle this sham of a "support" system, and give Britney the freedom and life back that she truly deserves. 

If she never takes the stage again, I'd be fine with it. If she never says another word to us, I'd be FINE WITH IT. But my GOD I'd love to think we'll see the 3rd coming of Britney Spears. Can you just imagine how phenomenal she'd be, freed from her restraints and oppression? Free to speak, write and perform exactly as she chooses. The World won't be ready. 

No matter what happens next, I've never been more proud to support Britney Spears. She is so powerful, so brave. She stood up in front of the world and demanded to be treated with respect and dignity. She is, as always, an inspiration...

Hey @dr35, really appreciate the time you took to write this post! I agree with a lot of what you said. As much as I want Britney to come back with new music and hit the stage, I want more for her to be able to decide that she wants to do that or not. Not be forced to do a damn thing. Super happy she stood up for herself and exposed these weirdos. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha that would be obviously epic, but she doesn't owe me anything :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: Just happy to help someone who's helped me and millions more 

If I were Britney I would bring loyal people to my team when it was all over. After all, she needs people she trusts. You are familiar with the media. There is sure to be a job for you. ;-)

You know, I remember Exhale used to crash a lot in previous years during big events and I was actually worried it was going to crash on Wednesday, but it didn't. So hats off to you Jordan for helping this place run smoothly and attracting such a high amount of users in recent years, I feel like this place has become so much more positive since the #FreeBritney movement began properly in 2019. I've been a member for nine and a half years now, it's crazy and I have had so much fun and great memories on here. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1
  • Leader
On 6/25/2021 at 11:17 AM, bitbitboi said:

Dude... June 23 was BRITNEYGEDDON and this place ran super smooth. I appreciated that SO MUCH! I felt connected and accompanied during such a hard time.

My job offered to host BH and they hooked it uppppp 🙏🔥. We are on a Cloud environment powered by Amazon. Most stable BH has ever been! I’ll tell them you said that 🥲

• Leader
On 6/25/2021 at 11:45 AM, PokemonSpears said:

but it's undeniable how key BreatheHeavy was for the freebritney movement and all true fans know it.

Appreciate you saying that man. YOU are a big part of Exhale and Britney's legacy - commemorating her accomplishments in the way you have is a seriously big deal. It takes a lot of time and energy, and I know readers love the chance to relive these gems. Plus everything else you do for Exhale, the topics, moderating. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Also super happy BH was stable during probably one of if not THE most important day in this site's herstory. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Leader
On 6/25/2021 at 11:46 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

To think, they called you crazy, or in wendy's words on tv this week, too old to be groupies, etc..

I don't think you stan her as a celebrity as the other stan bases do

Thanks for saying that 🙏 

I definitely view Britney first and foremost as a human being and person. Always have (even though I know she's also this larger than life pop star as well).