Feel what you feel regarding Britney's testimony, Nearly 10 million people have visited BreatheHeavy since the Domination cancellation

• Leader

Dp1t8ycW4AAnuUg.jpg

Hey Exhale. I, like I'm sure many of you, are a bit in your feels following Britney's testimony. 

We knew it was bad, but to hear it in her own voice, was heartbreaking. 

One thing I want you to remember in all of this is your comments, your support, your topics on Exhale... IT MATTERS. It's made a difference and has helped Britney. I hope you find some solace in that. 

Nearly 10 million individual people have visited BreatheHeavy since January, 2019.

I actually only know that because I was asked following an interview (by a well known publication, but more on that later) to check. BreatheHeavy has ads on it, but I actually got a full-time job because it's not possible to make a living off this. I actually feel relief that I don't rely on BH to make ends meet. I felt like that was important to include considering how many people use Britney to make money. 

As I'm sure you recall, January, 2019 was around the exact same time everything began to implode when they announced the Domination cancellation. We now know of course Britney was thrown into a mental health facility against her will and given Lithium for not complying, among many other horrible things. 

On Wednesday (the day of her hearing), I beat myself up all day for not physically being at the rally in LA. I felt like a fake. I told someone who did go how I felt, and they responded with some really encouraging words that totally helped me: I was meant to be exactly where I was - making sure BreatheHeavy/Exhale was working and running so we can share information to literally hundreds of thousands of people that day. 

All that to say - whatever emotions YOU'RE experiencing during this... it's ok to feel whatever you're feeling. This is an emotionally charged situation, but just know your words have made and ARE making a difference.

HUGE thank you to everyone contributing news and sharing information. You are the lifeblood of this community.

Love y'all and #FreeBritney 

• Like 4

We're in this together. We've been here for years, and we will keep supporting her. I can't believe that I've been a member of this forum for as long she has been in the c-ship. I've grown up from a teenager to an adult, and she's still at the same place. I wish everything changes now for her. We gotta keep fighting. 

• Like 4

Thank you Jordan for all you do! I started lurking here before The Femme Fatale Tour for album leaks, tour info, etc. I remember watching the footage from EVERY stop on that tour because how she looked and moved felt off and everyone was waiting for that one day she would seem like “old Britney” again . 

I have no one in my real life who likes Britney so this has been my place to come and stay updated for so long. I appreciate your work and love for Britney!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

I have no one in my real life who likes Britney so this has been my place to come and stay updated for so long. I appreciate your work and love for Britney!

Same with me. I was in a dark period when I started to listen to Britney and she made me get up and get away from the toxicity AND I later discovered BreatheHeavy I don't even remember how, because I couldn't find anyone who cared about Britney in my vicinity. It felt so good to express and share my love for her and it still does! And it is the best source of information nowadays. So thank you🌈🌈

• Like 1

I would just like to point out I feel a sense of anxiety now that's it all out in the open because I feel like its been breatheheavys little secret even though we didn't want it to be. We've been shouting for everyone to believe us but now that's its out this is like my little safe haven. 

idk if I'm making sense lol hopefully someone can relate but it's nice to be around like minded people because we have been able to experience this all together and I appreciate you Jordan for giving us the space to do that

• Like 1

Jordan this was a great post. I've always appreciated the dedication to Britney, and the support. This has been one of the only blogs / websites, regardless of what a few trolls might say, to truly speak out and inform around this sham conservatorship. 

What a week it's been. I think what impacted me the most on Wednesday, was the fact that You could hear and FEEL the passion in Britney's voice. The passion that everyone thought was lost, or gone. WE knew it wasn't gone. WE, as a fanbase, have never given up. This was a monumental week on the media front.

Despite all the negativity and pain Britney had to express, and discuss, I found it so inspiring In regards to Domination rehearsals... to hear Britney say "I wasn't good... I was GREAT." To then hear her dancers speaking out all over the internet, posting videos and photos and confirming just how great she was, so great that a lot of them were almost convinced everything was fine. It's heartbreaking, but inspiring. It shows how ******* professional, strong and powerful Britney really is. That's the most important message she could deliver. She's not demented, she's not lost or confused, she's confident and strong. Strong enough to mount a decade of work under the grip of a bunch of tyrants. 

I truly believe Britney loves to dance and perform. Not even this oppressive prison could take that away from her. I saw 'Piece of Me' in 2015, just before the re-vamped show was announced, and again in May of 2017. Both shows I was in the front pit and you could see the fire in her eyes. She was in her element. I think 'Domination' might have ended up being Britney's finest moment, had this conservatorship not forced her to do it IMMEDIATELY following 5 years of straight, hard work. 

That being said, It's vindicating to hear it CONFIRMED how bad the conservatorship truly is, and to hear EXACTLY where Britney is at with her family. I feel she gave us all the first honest glimpse into her life that we've had since 2005. I'm heartbroken for her, and terrified for her. I'm seriously hoping that as this Judge hastily schedules the next court date, that she has the guts and conviction to dismantle this sham of a "support" system, and give Britney the freedom and life back that she truly deserves. 

If she never takes the stage again, I'd be fine with it. If she never says another word to us, I'd be FINE WITH IT. But my GOD I'd love to think we'll see the 3rd coming of Britney Spears. Can you just imagine how phenomenal she'd be, freed from her restraints and oppression? Free to speak, write and perform exactly as she chooses. The World won't be ready. 

No matter what happens next, I've never been more proud to support Britney Spears. She is so powerful, so brave. She stood up in front of the world and demanded to be treated with respect and dignity. She is, as always, an inspiration...

33 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

On Wednesday (the day of her hearing), I beat myself up all day for not physically being at the rally in LA. I felt like a fake. I told someone who did go how I felt, and they responded with some really encouraging words that totally helped me: I was meant to be exactly where I was - making sure BreatheHeavy/Exhale was working and running so we can share information to literally hundreds of thousands of people that day. 

Dude... June 23 was BRITNEYGEDDON and this place ran super smooth. I appreciated that SO MUCH! I felt connected and accompanied during such a hard time.

• Leader
25 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

Thank you Jordan for all you do! I started lurking here before The Femme Fatale Tour for album leaks, tour info, etc. I remember watching the footage from EVERY stop on that tour because how she looked and moved felt off and everyone was waiting for that one day she would seem like “old Britney” again . 

Thank you, too! Thanks for being an OG supporter :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

As I said before, I was really fearing the site to crash in the middle of the most important moment, but props to you for taking the right precautions, because the site didn't go down once :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

It's sad that it's had to be under these circumstances that people have been checking so much on Britney, but at least the community has reached its goal. I know there's a world out there, between tiktok and twitter and whatever, but it's undeniable how key BreatheHeavy was for the freebritney movement and all true fans know it.

Let's hope this is the beginning of the end, finally, and that even if she decides to retire after she gets her freedom back, we can still reunite here to keep her legacy alive for years to come. She's given us so much joy, even through her worst moments, even under the hell she's been living all these 13 years, and we have to keep recognizing and thanking her for her bravery, her strength, her resilience, and we have to keep celebrating all the good things that happen in her life, whether if she gets married or has more babies or whatever she does in the following years. 

To think, they called you crazy, or in wendy's words on tv this week, too old to be groupies, etc..

I don't think you stan her as a celebrity as the other stan bases do, cos that's what they want to be seen as, not human being but a celebrity or a diva. 

Even a former MTV employee said that's what made Britney different, she didn't like the superhero myth behind a celebrity, she wanted to be relatable to a poor person or middle class, which in celebrities it's easy to forget where you come from, But Britney never forgot that she was poor and couldn't afford rent or a meal. 

So she wanted to make sure her fans saw a human being that was like you and me and very much opposite of divas or superheroes can't break me down or bring me down. 

• Leader
4 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Same with me. I was in a dark period when I started to listen to Britney and she made me get up and get away from the toxicity AND I later discovered BreatheHeavy I don't even remember how, because I couldn't find anyone who cared about Britney in my vicinity. It felt so good to express and share my love for her and it still does! And it is the best source of information nowadays. So thank you🌈🌈

So happy that BH brought some light to you all :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: