Alli Sims (Britney's cousin) and TJ (Britney's old backup dancer) talking about Britney

6 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Alli was a irresponsible young girl in 2007, who didn't help Britney? No doubt about it, but her 2009 interview made me see her in better light. 

If she stood by and witnessed Osama hiding Britney’s dogs, disconnecting car batteries, and being drugged.... I don’t know why you’re searching for a redemption arch for her.

She’s in the same lane as Jamie Lynn. Even worse, actually.

• Like 1
Just now, bas che said:

There are so many characters in this story. Remember Brett? Whatever happened to her. 

She was going through a divorce and I think she decided to leave...But...It kinda makes me question everything now. Maybe that's the story they sold but in reality she was very close to Britney so probably her father sent her off.

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

If she stood by and witnessed Osama hiding Britney’s dogs, disconnecting car batteries, and being drugged.... I don’t know why you’re searching for a redemption arch for her.

But she and a bunch of people swore they never saw Lutfi doing that, under oath

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

But Ali swore she never saw that, and Britney's nannies denied these accusations too

• Like 2
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

that was from lynn's book, and they never proved nothing, they actually lufti sued back, and won aparently... since then (im not saying sam is a good person) sam has been trowing post on twitter about free britney and spillin some tea sometimes,  so with everything that happen yesterday i wont be surprised that alli and lufti were right all this time...