Time to leak songs

Tbh, we need to stop streaming her on spotify and apple music and youtube etc. If you want to listen to her just listen to fanmade lyric videos and download the music illegally. When she's released, we can hold a huge listening party for her or something and buy her albums. Until then avoid it tbh

43 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Tbh, we need to stop streaming her on spotify and apple music and youtube etc. If you want to listen to her just listen to fanmade lyric videos and download the music illegally. When she's released, we can hold a huge listening party for her or something and buy her albums. Until then avoid it tbh

listening the unreleased songs from now 

4 hours ago, Goten21 said:

just listen to fanmade lyric videos and download the music illegally

If unofficial videos feature the official audio, YouTube's copyright system still detects it, and all the ad revenue goes to whoever owns the rights to the music anyway. Illegal downloads, YouTube to MP3 converters, and CD rips are your best bet. I don't wanna encourage downloading anything from sketchy websites, but if you must, this one seems to have her entire discography in one single download.

21 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

This. 

A rebellion leak won’t get her out of the abusive situation. The focus should be on her person not her career.

While I agree it won't directly help her current situation, I don't see how it would hurt either. All it would do is bring even more attention to her, create more headlines and have more of the GP spread the word about her current situation

Us as fans can't really do anything directly to help her besides create hype and awareness