Poll: What is your favorite and least favorite American Horror Story season?

Your favorite and least favorite American Horror Story season  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

upgrad1111eahs.png

What is your favorite and least favorite American Horror Story season? You have multiple choice option. 

My favorites: Coven, Apocalypse, Asylum

My least favorites: Cult, 1984 

We Lived in The ****** House

We Escaped The Asylum

We Protected The Coven

We Attended The Freak Show 

We Checked Into The Hotel

We Had The Roanoke Nightmare

We Joined The Cult

We Survived Apocalypse

We Went Back to 1984

:wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

@Midnight

Edited by Midnight

I'm going to go with Asylum as my favorite with Apocalypse as my least favorite. 

I used to watch the show a lot in high school and early college, but now it feels like so long since I've watched it that I wonder what I'd think about seasons I've already seen now.

Asylum and ****** House were always my #1 and #2 favorites, and Hotel was my absolute least favorite season (tried getting through it twice and couldn't). However, last year, I finally got through Hotel and enjoyed it. I also watched Apocalypse for the first time last year. It was okay.

I really like the feel of Freak Show, but I remember feeling disappointed with how the season progressed. I also liked Roanoke when was premiering, but it's probably the most forgettable for me. I loooveeddd Cult when it was premiering, and I still think I'd like it if I watched it now. Coven was okay to me when I watched it. It was a little too camp and comedic for my taste, but I think I'd appreciate it more now. But then again, I remember being annoyed with some of its plot lines, so idk. I have yet to see 1984. 

1. Coven 

2. ****** House 

3. Apocalypse 

4. 1984

5. Roanoke 

6. Asylum

7. Hotel 

8. Freak Show 

9. Cult 

granted I’ve only watched each season once. But Im ranking them based off memory and how much I was into each one at the time. It was really hard for me to get through cult, I just didn’t like a single character on it. I guess I should rewatch Asylum, I just remember thinking there was too much going on. Possession, a murderer, and aliens? That was the season Jessica Lange did the name game tho right? That was iconic! I know guess most ppl hate 1984, but I loved it because it was 80s, and I love slasher movies, and the satanic cults of the 70s/80s are interesting to me. I love Gaga in Hotel, but overall that season was kinda boring to me. I know a lot of ppl hate Roanoke too, but I quite enjoyed that one. I was so happy they brought Misty back from hell in Apocalypse, she’s my favorite character from the entire series and I hated they did that too her. I wish she would’ve had a bigger part in that season though 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

I rewatched Asylum in the early days of the pandemic and my wig was snatched yet again! I loved it when I first watched years ago, but rewatching it really made me realize what a great season it was. Plus, it was just as scary/frightening as before.

I also really liked Coven, and Cult was cute but I can’t really recollect what happened in that season.

I was not impressed by Roanoke (truthfully, I only started the first two episodes and stopped after that because I couldn’t get into it). Freakshow was meh.

Haven’t seen the most recent seasons (whatever has come after Cult).

First and second season were really good, like it was horror stories.

Coven was decent and it was an introduction to Scream Queens and I love Emma Roberts' *****y character. 

I didn't get the interest with Freak Show. 

Hotel was a comeback to the roots and I loved it.

Roanoke was a mess and Cult was just Paulson screaming.

Apocalypse was decent also.

1984 was kinda good.

Can't wait for the 10th season

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block