We don't talk about this enough: Britney Spears' tiger landing page

7 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

If anyone is crying in the corner, it's the Tiger that was in that very performance! Nobody noticed her. Christina kissing Madonna vibes. 

So true! I was shook watching her enter the stage via the Tiger cage!! lol no one really noticed Britney was in the actual cage with the (massive) Tiger and it's owner lol and everyone was like awww the snake... wtf is going on I remember think'in 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Infinity101 said:

So true! I was shook watching her enter the stage via the Tiger cage!! lol no one really noticed Britney was in the actual cage with the Tiger and it's owner lol and everyone was like awww the snake... wtf is going on I remember think 'in 

Isn't there also a Tiger handler like occupying the Tiger with a snack or something? I swear my peripheral vision caught something along those lines.

18 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Isn't there also a Tiger handler like occupying the Tiger with a snack or something? I swear my peripheral vision caught something along those lines.

Without rewatching it I'm pretty sure the snake is brought on the stage with a dancer, but I know what your talk'in about the Tiger handler is feeding it during the performance. I know Britney burst out the cage doors as she enters and the stage and the Tiger is pretty chill considering what's happening around it lol I do also remember at the end the stage/cage turns around and Britney goes up the stairs above the Tiger to finish with the 'like that" part and the Tiger is watching her from below if you watch carefully!! Britney was so fierce and fearless.....  That night she was channeling her inner Ace Ventura lol it was a magical performance!