We don't talk about this enough: Britney Spears' tiger landing page

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

britney-spears-tiger.thumb.jpg.d0906618bdd3310ebe434bcf094d2938.jpg

We don't talk about this enough:

Remember in 2006 when BritneySpears.com featured a landing page with Britney's face fading in and out over a tiger's face? It was accompanied by an audible tiger growl in the background.

Britney is frequently sharing her love of big cats (and kittens) on Instagram these days.

On her website back then, Britney had a "Love B" section. There, she quoted William Blake:

She also shared her own thoughts.

“In some ways, people are a lot like animals,” she said. “We all hunger for the same things. Love, lust, danger, warmth and adventure. Like people, animals all have their own rhythm to life."

“I’m mesmerized by tigers,” she continued. “Their eyes, their stripes, their constant quest for survival. They almost have a sense of mysteriousness about them. They pull you in and make it difficult to look away. They make you wonder what is behind their gaze."

“A sense of eerie awe comes over you in their presence. The fear they give you when you pass them is stunning. Behold the beauty of the tiger.”

Anyone remember seeing this live at the time? I tried finding a video of it but couldn't. So if you have it please share. 

This is the Jordan we want... This is the Britney we love :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Well done, more threads like this, please!!! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

PS: I guess sooner we're gonna celebrate Britney's freedom. This content is really encouraging :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Britney Spears (the  *****  is back) ...The lioness is back for more!!! :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

I can see where you’re going with this Jordan… Maybe a tiger is her spirit animal? She’s into rocks and horoscopes and stuff so very possible.

Seems like she likens herself to a Tiger when she’s fighting back or wants to be taken seriously and I’m here for it.

Jordan posted all the Insta’s with the tiger… ‘Don’t mess with a tiger’, ‘Wonder if I turn up as a tiger will they be shocked, who will I see at dinner tonight’, always being called lioness, etc.

Come through Tigerney and fight back! 💙💚

7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I can see where you’re going with this Jordan… Maybe a tiger is her spirit animal? She’s into rocks and horoscopes and stuff so very possible.

Seems like she likens herself to a Tiger when she’s fighting back or wants to be taken seriously and I’m here for it.

Jordan posted all the Insta’s with the tiger… ‘Don’t mess with a tiger’, ‘Wonder if I turn up as a tiger will they be shocked, who will I see at dinner tonight’, always being called lioness, etc.

Come through Tigerney and fight back! 💙💚

Too bad that in reality, she's just a submissive puppy these days. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

2 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Yes I remember this! I feel like it was around the time we were all hoping for her comeback and every now and then her site would be updated with some kind of crumbs to keep us satisfied. There was some message like "STAY TUNED! BRITNEY'S NEW WEB SITE IS IN THE WORKS..." 

I don't think it was updated until after she was in the cship and then her team changed it to all fluff content:

Photo of Britney Spears New Website She Relaunched | POPSUGAR Celebrity

I miss when she used to post stuff like this:

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/7467/1265/1600/226320/br.png

Britney Spears, Queen of Punk, Does Not Want to Follow Your Rules | Music  Blog

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma8ib2wCdH1qafurwo1_1280.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/62465a4c9af0c5bc3922dda96e155abf/tumblr_nvgu8lkLdr1uul194o5_500.png

I remember the first draft, she typed "Roll" instead of "Role" I was like....:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The Rebellion era, it had the tiger growling with Britney breathing playing over the animation this was legendary. Then she posted the Rebellion clip & the entire site went down

What? As in it went down because too many fans rushed to the website or her team took it down (allegedly)?

30 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

I remember the first draft, she typed "Roll" instead of "Role" I was like....:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Lmao! It's so cute when fans remember little things like this. I remember random Britney-related stuff like this too from like 8 years ago:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Ahh I remember this like yesterday lol I actually ended up using the audio from the site in my Rebellion remix I had too! it gave the remix the Blackout era vibe!! If your not a true Britney stan you know what you're listening too @ 2:17 everyone else would be left wondering what is happening and what the Tiger growl is even about haha its a Da Vinci Code moment! I truly think Britney's spirit lives within the big Cat family she's hypnotized by them and has always had an affinity for Cats in general, if you know her at all... I find it intriguing tbh! I love cats too! so I totally get her connection they are such a mysterious and majestic animal. Getting back to Rebellion, the first time it was herd in the wild was on her site in 06 and she also got caught driving around in her car listening to it! so it does exist in full and if my memory serves me right there was a rumor someone stole a CD out of Britney's car back in the day which included Rebellion and most of the BO demos. I also remember Britney herself giving some unreleased tracks to share within the Britney community to a certain person but they didn't really see the light of day....