Tell the truth: Send a message to a user that won't know it's about them

top-secret-ink-stamp-vector-id953537820?

This can be such a fun game full of hot tea, something like gay slumber party where we play co****e or d ldo truth or not dare but still truth as there's um no other way to do dare. 

7S8CKQx.gif

If u feel annoyed by someone, if you wanna tell something nice about someone, spill the tea, mention your Exhale crush (:queenie_falling_dying_dead:) - just type a message here to that person without mentioning, tagging their nickname & without telling details that can expose u and no one will know who addressee is so no one will be offended and there will be no warning points (I doubt that tho :queenie_falling_dying_dead::matches: 

But keep it normal and obviously just don't break the Exhale rules. 

Maybe I'll start with something nice: ''You're such a bad b tch and I love u :matches:''

@Midnight feature it if you want to, I don't care :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I can already see people hating on me here sm, why am I doing this to myself :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

This thread will get people WPs or it will get shut down. I made an anonymous comment about an exhaler in a joking manner and got points. 

I miss when Exhale was messy. It was so much fun. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It was funnier but people were coming too hard for Britney and I cannot accept that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

You can offend people without slurs, for example "u probably smell like water after sausages in real life" :matches:

i never used slurs...referring to the merchandise selling thread, someone said they didn't feel comfortable giving out their address and I jokingly said something "oh i agree, there's a certain Madonna stan that would probably send me anthrax" and I got warning points. So I don't trust this thread. It seems fun but everyone seems so sensitive and people are always policing here. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

This thread will get people WPs or it will get shut down. I made an anonymous comment about an exhaler in a joking manner and got points. 

I miss when Exhale was messy. It was so much fun. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Karma is working good I see. I'm not going to explain much. Glad you got this. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

5 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Honestly, good for you. I have been nice to some Britney fans outside here and they have been very rude in return. They make me feel stupid :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: If you can avoid that, great :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

So many people here try to make me look crazy, mean and problematic while I'm not :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

So don't worry, they are only jealous of our reputation points :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

16 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

So many people here try to make me crazy, mean and problematic while I'm not :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

So don't worry, they are only jealous of our reputation points :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I’ve noticed :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Your posts make you look like a troll sometimes but in a harmless/funny way. You’re active here and keep things alive in your way, I think some are doing the most with their opinions on you so don’t let judgement get to you. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

1 minute ago, boyinthemirror said:

I’ve noticed :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Your posts make you look like a troll sometimes but in a harmless/funny way. You’re active here and keep things alive in your way, I think some are doing the most with their opinions on you so don’t let judgement get to you. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I'm a main character here rn while some people are only recurring characters :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Some people are just jealous of me spending weeks on #1 spot of the most popular users here, numbers literally don't lie :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Let's be real. This forum is for pretty girls only :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I'm a main character here rn while some people are only recurring characters :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Some people are just jealous of me spending weeks on #1 spot of the most popular users here, numbers literally don't lie :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Let's be real. This forum is for pretty girls only :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

This was so funny to read lmfao. Sometimes I feel like a background actor:bcut_britney_clapboard: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block