Tell the truth: Send a message to a user that won't know it's about them

Hey you, I cringe everytime you point out when someone beats you to posting something. We get it, it makes you feel important to be OP but I find it so offputting. Especially because you only rush to post when it's a Brit insta update or other noteworthy music news that's gonna be posted about anyway. It's not a race and it's not like exhale is gonna miss it or something. Then again, you interact so little with the community, don't react to anything, and don't provide non-news topics that I guess it makes you feel like you're doing something.

In case my stalker and their billionth socket acc is reading,

You are as messed up as basically creepshow art on yt and i'm literally a ghost on the internet and no matter how hard u've tried to ruin my life, stalk me, bully me, blackmail me, hack me, steal my things, degrade me- I'm still alive and I'm happy. I'm happy with my life. I dont have to collect every single and smallest detail about someone I obsess with to create a persona and live someone else life.

I hope you get help, a mental help and that it wont be after you do something more illegal. And I hope no one else will be your victim. No one deserves this.

Also, spamming me with russian **** links/viruses and trying to hack my dads tablet is a new low even for you but I've reported you to europol long long time ago. Get help.

ps can a moderator dm me please? thanks

You’re so obviously self-obsessed and absorbed. An egotistical yet totally irrelevant, juvenile-minded young boy with no life other than these forums online. While people work, go out with friends, shoot the sh^t, you’re on a Britney Spears fan site, not for Britney, but for yourself boasting about how many “points” you have. When will you realize, nobody, and I mean nobody, cares who you are, what you are, or how much d^ck you suck? Which probably isn’t much considering you live online, and probably living out of your mother’s basement. If your sense of success in life is how popular you are on a Britney Spears fan site, I truly deeply feel sorry for you. Time to aspire to greater things, gurl. 

There. My anonymous message to an unnamed member of Exhale. 

On 6/18/2021 at 11:55 PM, MmmBop said:

You’re so obviously self-obsessed and absorbed. An egotistical yet totally irrelevant, juvenile-minded young boy with no life other than these forums online. While people work, go out with friends, shoot the sh^t, you’re on a Britney Spears fan site, not for Britney, but for yourself boasting about how many “points” you have. When will you realize, nobody, and I mean nobody, cares who you are, what you are? Which probably isn’t much considering you live online, and probably living out of your mother’s basement. If your sense of success in life is how popular you are on a Britney Spears fan site, I truly deeply feel sorry for you. Time to aspire to greater things, gurl. 

There. My anonymous message to an unnamed member of Exhale. 

Okay, I can't stay silent about this comment. Not when my friend @Blackout2006 is getting bullied by you, this is clearly about him. He's just a boy so calm down. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block