Tell the truth: Send a message to a user that won't know it's about them

1) ur not a boss *** ***** ur a boss *** trashy ***

2) u make me feel …….. like a natural woman

3) u are racist u know who u are  :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

4) there u go talkin bout talkin bout how u want me back but it’s gonna be like that

5) shut up b**h

6) my life would suck without you 

7) stay in school omg u need it

8) stop gossiping so much 

9) a lot of people work really really hard for their dreams but it’s not meant for everybody. U know who u are 

10) you are… the mother I never had, the sister that everybody would want, and the friend that everyone deserves. I don’t know a better person. I don’t know 

11) 

Billie Eilish Fashion GIF#1

To Exhale's biggest Billie eilish stan, I got your back when people come for your queen. Cos in this decade young Billie run pop and Grammys.  

nicki minaj GIF

#2 girl you should run for prime minister of Romania, they need a touch of your style.

winning best friends GIF by Little Mix

#3 Jade should be the new buffy if the slayer gets a reboot. During a hiatus..

9 hours ago, Popcornie said:

I dont rly know anyone and nobody knows me either but here is my secret message. 

U have huge double standards towards some artists and diss them for silly reasons. Accept that some artists you dislike have deservingly achieved things that some of your faves never will and stop disrespecting artists for silly reasons. 

Yeahhhh, this is about me :roxxy:

Just now, Look But Don't Touch said:

You have no idea how much of negative things here I think are about me cause they adds up perfectly :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Okay wait omg. Now that I am looking back at Cornie's take, I feel it's more about you because I don't regularly diss other artist with the exception of Taylor but you?....chile, it is all adding up :roxxy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block