Tell the truth: Send a message to a user that won't know it's about them

38 minutes ago, Martini said:

I wish a certain Someone would let exhale be fun and crazy again

Exhale was definitely way more funnier and crazier years ago. Now it's full of political correctness and censure in almost every subject. Thanks to the leftists mentality. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Recently I got banned/muted by a moderator from a thread because I said his favs were "basic" and "irrelevant". I got also banned 24 h from Exhale... No joking :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

He then completely closed the thread because the backfired had started. It's always easier to mute people than make apologizes and admit your fault. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Here's the thread in question, watch by yourself : https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/792574-perrie-from-little-mix-stuns-as-she-shows-off-baby-bump/

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

Exhale was definitely way more funnier and crazier years ago. Now it's full of political correctness and censure in almost every subject. Thanks to the leftists mentality. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Recently I got banned/muted by a moderator from a thread because I said his favs were "basic" and "irrelevant". I got also banned 24 h from Exhale... No joking :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

He then completely closed the thread because the backfired had started. It's always easier to mute people than make apologizes and admit your fault. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Here's the thread in question, watch by yourself : https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/792574-perrie-from-little-mix-stuns-as-she-shows-off-baby-bump/

yiiiikessss... this is why other forums and twitter to discuss things because you're allowed to be a little controversial or have a strong disagreement without getting banned. this place still has a soft spot in my heart tho and I think it could be 'fun' again

• Thanks for being such an amazing and supportive friend :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
  • I really miss you here on this forum and hope you come back :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
  • Bestie, why do you have to be so defensive? Like, you need to calm down :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:
  • Thanks for being such a great person to talk to even though we have opposite opinions :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
  • Thanks for being a mess of clownery   :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:
  • Your taste of avis is tragiquee :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, it seems that another @Jordan Miller hate train is slowly emerging only to boom very soon. Anyone feeling the same? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Seriously how can people hate on him when he literally created this site and it belongs to him :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

If I were him I'd let people be more hateful to each other. They'd start big dramas with each other and they would stop focusing on hating on me :matches:

• Haha 1

All of these are for different people here;

• I get really happy almost every time when I see your replies, You never fail to amuse me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:
  • I really like your personality, but your content is bad :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:
  • You seem to be rather popular here, but I really don't understand why. You're neither funny nor smart :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:
  • I miss your replies and hit threads, please come back :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:
  • You two were obviously trolls (maybe even the same person after all), But I really enjoyed your replies and would always laugh:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:
  • I wish you get banned because you're obviously troll, but I just don't have enough energy to address all the issues with your replies :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:
  • You're really cool and used to be my favourite exhaler, but your personality has changed from chill and laid-back to pretty annoying :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
  • We used to have some heated arguments but I genuinely like you, sorry if you feel like i'm a ***** :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Seriously how can people hate on him when he literally created this site and it belongs to him :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Right? Like the literal audacity to spew hate on the person who gave you the medium to trash-talk them on the same forum they made? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

2 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

If I were him I'd let people be more hateful to each other. They'd start big dramas with each other and they would stop focusing on hating on me :matches:

Well thats 2008-2016 Exhale for you :matches: But according to older members, I think Exhale had a wide ban of all trolling and hateful accounts, and established a set of guidelines to be followed by every Exhaler which made Exhale a more calm and peaceful forum even though there are a few people to try to disrupt that :matches: I was there in 2020, and it was the year of revival of messy threads. You should have been there, it was so much fun. :matches:

9 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

i never used slurs...referring to the merchandise selling thread, someone said they didn't feel comfortable giving out their address and I jokingly said something "oh i agree, there's a certain Madonna stan that would probably send me anthrax" and I got warning points. So I don't trust this thread. It seems fun but everyone seems so sensitive and people are always policing here. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

That's so tame, lmao... For some reason I highly doubt I'd get warning points for saying that. Kinda screams favoritism. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

• I really like your personality, but your content is bad :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:
  • You seem to be rather popular here, but I really don't understand why. You're neither funny nor smart :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

:gunriah_mariah_carey:

4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I miss your replies and hit threads, please come back :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Same. I do miss them alot :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:
  • Thanks for being such an amazing and supportive friend :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
  • I really miss you here on this forum and hope you come back :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
  • Bestie, why do you have to be so defensive? Like, you need to calm down :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:
  • Thanks for being such a great person to talk to even though we have opposite opinions :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
  • Thanks for being a mess of clownery   :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:
  • Your taste of avis is tragiquee :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Are any of these about me, Bestie? #3 and #6 do ring some bells, but that might just be my ego thinking that anyone even cares about me. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block