Tell the truth: Send a message to a user that won't know it's about them

• Super Mods
  • I miss your humor and GIF usage that would make a boring thread full of laughter. I wish you would email my heart log back in so I can produce serotonin again! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
  • I’m so glad your trash a.s.s. was banned a few years ago. Hope you’re miserable wherever you’re lurking! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:
  • I hope you’re living your best delusional life getting exclusives that never existed! :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:
  • I’ve interacted with you in many threads but never have really exchanged private messages/don’t even know what you’re like IRL. But I think you’re hot. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:
  • I loved when you were exposed and were eventually banned from Exhale. I considered you (or the persona you created) as a real friend and was shook when I learned the truth. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:
  • Come back to Exhale my international sistren! :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:
  • Haha 3

OMG I was so engrossed in the mess I forgot to do some

- You're such a ray of sunshine and positivity, I love it and hope you make more appearances!

- You're cute as hell and wish you lived closer, I reckon we'd have some hella cute dates

- Always supporting my music, a true bestie!!

- Typical dramatic mess who is wrapped up in ego and tries to spin things onto everyone else, you'll never be happy with yourself until you can self reflect and take some accountability for your trash ***

- I kinda pity you because you're clearly not very smart, but I wish you the best on your journey with your 1 brain cell

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block