Tell the truth: Send a message to a user that won't know it's about them

20 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:
  • Thanks for being such an amazing and supportive friend :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
  • I really miss you here on this forum and hope you come back :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
  • Bestie, why do you have to be so defensive? Like, you need to calm down :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:
  • Thanks for being such a great person to talk to even though we have opposite opinions :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
  • Thanks for being a mess of clownery   :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:
  • Your taste of avis is tragiquee :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Okay, part 2 here we go:

• Thanks for making me cry 2 times :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
  • Why do you always ignore my threads r@+? :gunriah_mariah_carey:
  • You're lack of taste to me never fails appalls me :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: 
  • Pls talk to me, I wanna be besties with you again :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:
  • I love your content so much! Truly the king of exhale :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I really need you to come back from yr hiatus and start yr new era already 

Part 3, coming up next :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Right? Like the literal audacity to spew hate on the person who gave you the medium to trash-talk them on the same forum they made? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Well thats 2008-2016 Exhale for you :matches: But according to older members, I think Exhale had a wide ban of all trolling and hateful accounts, and established a set of guidelines to be followed by every Exhaler which made Exhale a more calm and peaceful forum even though there are a few people to try to disrupt that :matches: I was there in 2020, and it was the year of revival of messy threads. You should have been there, it was so much fun. :matches:

Just look how some people talk about Britney, do you think they'll be gentle with Jordan? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Btw if you can check your DM @Jordan Miller :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 2

My turn, every spot is about a different person, let's spill some tea :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• You are extremely annoying and mean and I'm shocked no one has banned u here for like weeks yet. Somebody lied to you several times and told you were fly, hot and **** and you are nothing like it, you're nothing of this sort. Waiting for your ban.
  • We hated each other at the beginning so much and after you got banned forever we reunited for a sec and agreed on something important. Anyways have fun being banned bestie 
  • You are kinda annoying thinking you're funny and I only use you for giving me reputation points :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:
  • You're honestly such a good friend lately and you see in me what others can't :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:
  • I thought u were ok but turned out you're just another sensitive boy
  • You ignore a lot of important stuff and I hate it but I understand your reasons why u hate me
  • I hate how you disappeared without a word :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: We were such good besties, we were talking a loooot about hot guys, ****s, we were calling each other f@gs in a friendly way, we shared gay **** between each other, a lot of personal ***ual stories and one day you just disappeared and deleted your account and I haven't talked to you in a month and I probably never will :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: You were a good gay bestie :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:
  • You are pathetic. I hate u and I hope karma will get you here someday, suck my toe :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: 
  • You bullied me for some time after I said you weren't my type :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: My gay bestie at that time wanted to f ck u so we were talking a lot about u and your Instagram :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:
  • Thanks for being such an amazing and supportive friend :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
  • I really miss you here on this forum and hope you come back :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
  • Bestie, why do you have to be so defensive? Like, you need to calm down :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:
  • Thanks for being such a great person to talk to even though we have opposite opinions :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
  • Thanks for being a mess of clownery   :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:
  • Your taste of avis is tragiquee :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Which one is about me? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Anyways, my ANONYMOUS comment to someone is: stop talking to old men on the internet about the 2000s, do your homework. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Which one is about me? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I'm supposed to be anonymous but hint: #3 or #6 aren't about u :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Anyways, my ANONYMOUS comment to someone is: stop talking to old men on the internet about the 2000s, do your homework. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Who was the one with more than a dozen of due assignments, again? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block