does anyone still look at the not_g_happen instagram?

I still follow the account and out of everything that’s happened this account strikes me for a few reasons. It’s a nameless account following no one, and they only post every so often to their story with only 2000 followers. That leads me to believe it’s not someone looking for attention or clout…Every story is strange and cryptic while alluding to Britney. I don’t know. Am I delusional? Look at the story up on the account right now. It’s just so weird. Has this been debunked???? okay I’m done

I literally came here to open a thread on this, their last story is CREEPY! I can’t see how it’s Britney because months ago whichever stan/hater is behind the account was fighting in the comments saying Britney should never and will never leave the conservatorship, which made us all think it was Lou Taylor behind the account.

Their last story could have easily been done with an app and it’s probably not Britney. Otherwise she’d be bitter and dumb from the history of the account.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The thing I don't like about IG stories is that it shows a list of ppl who have watched it and I feel like it's a way for tricky people to see who is watching. 

What do you think that account does with that information tho sis? I still think it’s a bored stan/hater.

• Like 1

All I’m going to say is that there’s a few people who are known throughout this movement who have heard things from reliable sources that can’t go public. That whole “tell me what so and so is like without saying it” thing. Legally it’s a mess and I’ve only heard so much but it makes sense and it will come out. With that being said, it could easily be one of those people who have that information because people like to troll for attention. I wonder if someone is going to drop a bomb soon. Someone is bound to at some point but no one wants to get sued. My only advice is bring receipts! You guys will notice more leaks as this battle goes on guaranteed. 

Thanks for the replies everyone. I just find it peculiar. I didn’t necessarily think it was Britney but the infrequent posts + the posts being so cryptic always makes me wonder who it could be/what their reasoning is for posting. This whole thing is beyond crazy. I just love our girl :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

53 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

All I’m going to say is that there’s a few people who are known throughout this movement who have heard things from reliable sources that can’t go public. That whole “tell me what so and so is like without saying it” thing. Legally it’s a mess and I’ve only heard so much but it makes sense and it will come out. With that being said, it could easily be one of those people who have that information because people like to troll for attention. I wonder if someone is going to drop a bomb soon. Someone is bound to at some point but no one wants to get sued. My only advice is bring receipts! You guys will notice more leaks as this battle goes on guaranteed. 

So… do you know something? Why is it so hard to help her? I don’t understand 🥺

14 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

So… do you know something? Why is it so hard to help her? I don’t understand 🥺

I’ve just heard things and it’s probably stupid to even say that because I can’t really say much so it’s redundant. I’ve spoken with a lot of insiders though. It’s kind of like the victim who’s asked to blink if there’s a problem but the person controlling them is looking for that and will detonate the bomb and kill them almost. Idk I’ve tried thinking of ways to say this or that but I’m going to let other people do that. I learned a lot last summer actually. The only thing I’d say is I’m sure leaks will start coming out more so this year. Sometimes I’m so abrasive because the info I was told makes so much damn sense and I want to shake everyone involved including Britney sometimes. Idk I’m no one in this situation tbh. I choose to believe it though. Good sources. And I wouldn’t lie lol. I’m not desperate for the attention. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’ve just heard things and it’s probably stupid to even say that because I can’t really say much so it’s redundant. I’ve spoken with a lot of insiders though. It’s kind of like the victim who’s asked to blink if there’s a problem but the person controlling them is looking for that and will detonate the bomb and kill them almost. Idk I’ve tried thinking of ways to say this or that but I’m going to let other people do that. I learned a lot last summer actually. The only thing I’d say is I’m sure leaks will start coming out more so this year. Sometimes I’m so abrasive because the info I was told makes so much damn sense and I want to shake everyone involved including Britney sometimes. Idk I’m no one in this situation tbh. I choose to believe it though. Good sources. And I wouldn’t lie lol. I’m not desperate for the attention. 

I understand now, actually for a while, that all of this mess/situation/thing is very f-u-c-k-e-d up and really dangerous. Like, real world danger… but it seems that we’re never going to get out of this circle, u know? 
And I’m not coming for you, please don’t think that, but there is always someone who knows something. And then this information keeps hidden, and we keep staying in the dark… If I feel this way, I can’t even imagine how her feelings are 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

I understand now, actually for a while, that all of this mess/situation/thing is very f-u-c-k-e-d up and really dangerous. Like, real world danger… but it seems that we’re never going to get out of this circle, u know? 
And I’m not coming for you, please don’t think that, but there is always someone who knows something. And then this information keeps hidden, and we keep staying in the dark… If I feel this way, I can’t even imagine how her feelings are 

No I get that 100% I don’t go into it much at all for that reason alone. I do know as time goes on things will get better and I stay in touch with certain people and will be the first person to drop anything ASAP. I shouldn’t have even said anything lol. I can’t predict the outcome but I do know a storm is coming. That’s not really information but I wouldn’t say that genuinely unless I felt confident. It’s aggravating I get that. 

25 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Btw when I say sources I mean there’s quite a few people who know this stuff and heard through the grapevine. Some of these people aren’t big names at all and after doing my own homework found out they are truly connected. So again idk if it’s true but they definitely know people and it makes sense. I know that’s so redundant but I’m not making fake IG accounts or even threads for that matter. I’m pretty quiet. Just sharing bits of my personal experience. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Poison Paradise said:

This account has trolled multiple freebritneyla live videos saying that the movement is a joke and she needs mental help.. they’ve also been put on blast for using cropped photos from selfies/ photoshoots. Please don’t be this gullible.

I think that there were 2 accounts. Not.g_happen & not_g_happen.

And Not.g_happen was the account who has trolled freebritneyla live... 

But overall I dunno really.