does anyone still look at the not_g_happen instagram?

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I think that there were 2 accounts. Not.g_happen & not_g_happen.

And Not.g_happen was the account who has trolled freebritneyla live... 

But overall I dunno really.

Both used the face app to make fake videos from IG selfies, it is not real whatsoever. 

9 hours ago, Poison Paradise said:

This account has trolled multiple freebritneyla live videos saying that the movement is a joke and she needs mental help.. they’ve also been put on blast for using cropped photos from selfies/ photoshoots. Please don’t be this gullible.

Thank you for the info. I’m just shocked no one has said much about it considering there’s a thread each and every time Billy B breathes. Just wanted to open the door for conversation and see what people thought about it. There’s not much happening in the movement right now as we await Britney’s hearing on the 23rd, and that makes it easy to get bored and go down these rabbit holes. 

23 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Both used the face app to make fake videos from IG selfies, it is not real whatsoever. 

Oh, maybe I put it wrong, but I am not claiming that one of them is real deal. I also doubt that it is Britney.

Just to be fair to 'not_g_happen' user, I wanted to note that trolling was done by another account(Not.g_happen), that's all I wanted to say in my post.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, idontgare said:

I still follow the account and out of everything that’s happened this account strikes me for a few reasons. It’s a nameless account following no one, and they only post every so often to their story with only 2000 followers. That leads me to believe it’s not someone looking for attention or clout…Every story is strange and cryptic while alluding to Britney. I don’t know. Am I delusional? Look at the story up on the account right now. It’s just so weird. Has this been debunked???? okay I’m done

Can you please put the link in here? Or the name of the account? Is it the same like the Kentwood one?

4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Oh, maybe I put it wrong, but I am not claiming that one of them is real deal. I also doubt that it is Britney.

Just to be fair to 'not_g_happen' user, I wanted to note that trolling was done by another account(Not.g_happen), that's all I wanted to say in my post.

Apologies I misunderstood :) but yes they’re definitely both trolls, people don’t have anything better to do with their time. 

13 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Btw when I say sources I mean there’s quite a few people who know this stuff and heard through the grapevine. Some of these people aren’t big names at all and after doing my own homework found out they are truly connected. So again idk if it’s true but they definitely know people and it makes sense. I know that’s so redundant but I’m not making fake IG accounts or even threads for that matter. I’m pretty quiet. Just sharing bits of my personal experience. 

You realise how curious I am now?:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I thought there was no way of getting in touch with anyone who has info on Britney.

3 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

You realise how curious I am now?:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I thought there was no way of getting in touch with anyone who has info on Britney.

People talk lol. It’s like when Cher said she knew things going on behind the scenes in Vegas. Britney has a large staff. There are details out there swirling around. I’ve only heard a couple things myself. One of the biggest issues with sharing is that once certain information goes public it gives her team a reason to refuel and creative new tactic plans. There’s always a plan B. Also I wouldn’t do it on Exhale because Jordan could get in trouble. I think timing is key and striking when it can’t hurt Britney’s chances. But yes there’s stuff swirling around. 

i'm behind the account. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus: It's fun. I started it out of boredom, also a social experiment with a few friends in the community. the britney fanbase is hella gullible and i just made it for ****s and giggles. I knew a few people would fall for it, but i didn't expect it to go that far. all the face pics i take from her IG and edit on PS. I was behind the fake Britney twitters too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: stans literally fall for it every time :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: people DM me the craziest ****.

1 minute ago, onyx09 said:

i'm behind the account. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus: It's fun. I started it out of boredom, also a social experiment with a few friends in the community. the britney fanbase is hella gullible and i just made it for ****s and giggles. I knew a few people would fall for it, but i didn't expect it to go that far. all the face pics i take from her IG and edit on PS. I was behind the fake Britney twitters too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: stans literally fall for it every time :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: people DM me the craziest ****. Plz don't hate me :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: