Sam Asghari is encouraging Britney to go into acting

1 hour ago, Britney x Irene said:

True. And I cannot believe she will be 50 in just 10 years! 

Yeah though 10years is along time, i am really hopeful for her career that she is able to do whatever she wants to do. Like didn't Madonna have some of her best hits at 45-50?

Alot of actresses also got more successful later in their careers.

I think it would be good for her. I always wanted her to do a little bit more acting since it would be a good way to let go and put in whatever feelings she has. Let it out in away that feel free or connected in away to you, acting can do that for you especially if you feel certain connections or similarities between a certain story or character.

Also I think it would be good start for a comeback plan kinda like how I met you mother was the beginning of her returning to the lime light.

Personally I think she should go after being a main star on a television series. I think it would be a lot easier for her. Considering how the industry is towards woman and age, not saying that she would be able to get could leading movie roles but I think her chances of a getting a good role with a good story line that will be able to show off her acting skills overtime would be a tv series.

I would like to see her first start ( if she was going to return to acting) is a recurring role on a popular or well known TV series. Since she know shonda rimes like most of you have pointed out on here, she should definitely be on grey's anatomy. If it still around by time everything is settle in her life she should be a main/recurring character for a season.

Since it usually a round 24 episodes a season she could do at least 19 episodes. Have her come in as a doctor or some type worker who has a character arc with a beginning middle and end that she learns more about her self and what she wants. Her character would be kinda chill yet sarcastic. Also her character would not die but would come in to some close call threw out the season, but would leave by choice with the option knowing she could come back to the hospital.

Also I would like to see her do another recurring role on a television series wear she would be a villain. I always that when she did Jane the virgin she should have play a recurring character who was nothing but drama, charming, manipulating.

Bonus:  wouldn't mind her doing a limted series type of show with Ryan Murphy or bring her ahs like lady gaga in hotel where it certain around her character and being the draw for a season.

So that would be her just starting back into it.

As for the lead/main role in a tv series 

I would want it to be about a 13 to 15 episodes hour long pur season . Give her more time to think or do other things with her schedule. Shows example 

Younger

Heart of Dixie

The flight attendant

Genres would have some type of dramedy or dark comedy to it.

I’d love for this to be true, but, with how nervous/on edge she has been the past few years I can’t see it working. She’d have to regain all that confidence she’s been stripped of. Her nervous ticks are too distracting for acting. 

Britney would need major coaching... She was very natural when she was younger, and great in Crossroads IMO. As she aged her acting is just very forced. The comedy was OK but still didn't feel natural... Amber Louise skit was probably the closest best thing, and that probably felt most comfortable for her as a role which is why 

16 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Yeah though 10years is along time, i am really hopeful for her career that she is able to do whatever she wants to do. Like didn't Madonna have some of her best hits at 45-50?

Alot of actresses also got more successful later in their careers.

I think she will! Britney is only major artist who is loved and there is mystery associated with her. 

she was able to manage getting top 20 host with no promotions. People what to see more of her. I am hopeful that she will fetch some more number 1 soon

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Britney would need major coaching... She was very natural when she was younger, and great in Crossroads IMO. As she aged her acting is just very forced. The comedy was OK but still didn't feel natural... Amber Louise skit was probably the closest best thing, and that probably felt most comfortable for her as a role which is why 

I

2 hours ago, mythology said:

I agree that she should do comedy, she is great there.  Dramatic roles she cannot pull off for **** however, she was beyond awful in Crossroads tbh:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She was good in crossroad..people were hypercritical of her! I would love to see her in some action films or a tough role ( like a boss)

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, RC2 said:

I think it would be good for her. I always wanted her to do a little bit more acting since it would be a good way to let go and put in whatever feelings she has. Let it out in away that feel free or connected in away to you, acting can do that for you especially if you feel certain connections or similarities between a certain story or character.

Also I think it would be good start for a comeback plan kinda like how I met you mother was the beginning of her returning to the lime light.

Personally I think she should go after being a main star on a television series. I think it would be a lot easier for her. Considering how the industry is towards woman and age, not saying that she would be able to get could leading movie roles but I think her chances of a getting a good role with a good story line that will be able to show off her acting skills overtime would be a tv series.

I would like to see her first start ( if she was going to return to acting) is a recurring role on a popular or well known TV series. Since she know shonda rimes like most of you have pointed out on here, she should definitely be on grey's anatomy. If it still around by time everything is settle in her life she should be a main/recurring character for a season.

Since it usually a round 24 episodes a season she could do at least 19 episodes. Have her come in as a doctor or some type worker who has a character arc with a beginning middle and end that she learns more about her self and what she wants. Her character would be kinda chill yet sarcastic. Also her character would not die but would come in to some close call threw out the season, but would leave by choice with the option knowing she could come back to the hospital.

Also I would like to see her do another recurring role on a television series wear she would be a villain. I always that when she did Jane the virgin she should have play a recurring character who was nothing but drama, charming, manipulating.

Bonus:  wouldn't mind her doing a limted series type of show with Ryan Murphy or bring her ahs like lady gaga in hotel where it certain around her character and being the draw for a season.

So that would be her just starting back into it.

As for the lead/main role in a tv series 

I would want it to be about a 13 to 15 episodes hour long pur season . Give her more time to think or do other things with her schedule. Shows example 

Younger

Heart of Dixie

The flight attendant

Genres would have some type of dramedy or dark comedy to it.

She would be perfect for playing a teen’s mom in a TV series. Like a single mother or something 

11 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I

She was good in crossroad..people were hypercritical of her! I would love to see her in some action films or a tough role ( like a boss)

Our fave isn't an actress, she was terrible in Crossroads.  Have you actually seen the film?That was some of the worst acting I've seen in my life:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

21 minutes ago, mythology said:

Our fave isn't an actress, she was terrible in Crossroads.  Have you actually seen the film?That was some of the worst acting I've seen in my life:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I have seen it twice, it’s actually average as compare to the actors we see in TV these days.

• Haha 1