Sam Asghari is encouraging Britney to go into acting

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Omfg how long had this creepy look dude been around, he looks anxious the entire time, and he looks at Britney like “answer the question they way we told you”

not to mention his fake as smile at the end that quickly drops back to his cold face

oh god I pray for her

I can't find them together prior to 2011

but maybe he was good at sneaking in previous appearances 

in his own words:

On working with celebrities: It’s a service job; I’m a service person. I always just looked at it as doing my job the best I can to provide for someone. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:You do get close to people. And hopefully, you have clients for a very long time because you’re doing a great job and everyone’s happy. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:You see their children grow and being a part of that is great, but at the end of the day, we’re in the service industry and that’s number one. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:I want to make sure we’re doing the things we set out to do, and that they’re happy and feel good about everything. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'd love to see her try acting again. We know she loves it because she basically acts in her music videos and on stage, and all the auditions she's done in the past. Plus her acting in Crossroads was actually pretty good despite all the jokes about it. 

I do think it's weird though to star in a movie about yourself though lol... 

I do think Britney should try to do more acting in the future, It can help her career way more than cheap things like X Factor or Vegas residency.

However, the way they wrote It seems she would do It to help the "boyfriend" flop acting career. That's not how It should be done... It needs to be something she is passionate about, not "Influenced".

And the only encouragement right now should be to hire people that can help her to terminate the c-ship, nothing else.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Enabling her a longer career levity, i don't think at say 50 she wants to be bumping and grinding to Baby One More Time in a leotard. Whereas as an actresses say uh Romcom or chick flick actresses she could maintain that for as long as she wanted. 

True. And I cannot believe she will be 50 in just 10 years!