Albums that didn't age well

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

Mind you their song Holler they released in 2000

Listening to it rn and tbh it’s pretty dated, because of the way they’ve edited their voices (vocoder or whatever it’s called) The instrumental could probably hold up today though 

Btw off topic Victoria is a boring singer xo

MDNA comes to mind. It was decent when it first came out imo, but the production sounds so dated now in the sense that overall the album sounds as if someone studied all the great dance-pop producers from around that time like Calvin Harris, RedOne, Stargate and Dr. Luke and then made reductive beats that kinda-sorta sound like their production... only really mediocre in quality without knowledge of catchy lyrics or hooks.

• Love 3

I think Justified by JT, both sonically and thematically. It’s not that there aren’t great songs on it, but some songs (e.g. Like I Love You) were so 2003, and as great a pop song as Cry Me a River is, the whole vibe has not aged well. The media was on his side in 2003, but today he comes off like a bitter, creepy, even stalker-ish ex. And it all seems very opportunistic now.

• Love 3

Cher - Believe (1998). When I think of a dated album, I always think of the production of this album. The title track, Taxi Taxi or We All Sleep Alone (Remix).

Britney (1999, 2000, 2001). Though I love them

Rihanna - Music of the Sun (2005)

Rihanna - A Girl Like Me (2006)

Madonna - Hard Candy (2008)

Lady Gaga - The Fame (2008)

Christina Agee - Bionic (2010). Only the more uptempo tracks, like Glam, Not Myself Tonight or Vanity.

Rihanna - Talk That Talk (2011)

Rihanna - Unapologetic (2012)

Madonna - MDNA (2012)

Christina Agee - Lotus (2012)

Myah Marie - Britney Jean (2013)

Lady Gaga - Artpop (2013)

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Just out of curiousity,

why do u think its aging like milk?

I feel like it's the same effect as Femme Fatale, it's music very of it's time and as time passes I feel like Glory is ending up the same way.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

And you are the one featuring my threads... it's over. You killed our love :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Go to your other *****es that u feature their flop threads :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: You thought I didn't know? Cheater :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

You want me to lie? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I can only be honest and say how I truly feel about Bory (boring+glory) :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Aww baby don't be mad you know your my superstar, I only feature their threads out of kindness but no one does like you do, no one. I hope you can find it in your heart to love me again.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

if not then good luck ever having a hit thread ever again :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

You want me to lie? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I can only be honest and say how I truly feel about Bory (boring+glory) :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Aww baby don't be mad you know your my superstar, I only feature their threads out of kindness but no one does like you do, no one. I hope you can find it in your heart to love me again.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

if not then good luck ever having a hit thread ever again :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

original.gif

5MFu.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Content Curators
28 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Excuse me?  Report and ban yourself 

Wtf did u just call the best selling album of all time, Glory?

I stand by my words :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

I have no regrets :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Just give it 5 more minutes and Glory is gonna sound like True Blue by Madonna in the year 2000 :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I stand by my words :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

I have no regrets :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Just give it 5 more minutes and Glory is gonna sound like True Blue by Madonna in the year 2000 :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I don’t get that reference im 24  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: sorry u can’t relate to the youth that is about to be nominated as next years GLORAMMY WINNER, MISS GLORY RE RELEASE!!!! 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block