Albums that didn't age well

On 5/30/2021 at 10:39 PM, dr35 said:

I’m personally offended by this thread. 

picking albums that aren’t even 10 years old is silly, BUT, even more offensive, taking apart Madonna’s older work… UNACCEPTABLE. 

Madonna’s discography is the Pop music Bible. Period. The albums fit the decades so well, and Madonna WAS pop music in the 80’s / 90’s. 

hell, I’ll even defend Ariana Grande’s ‘My Everything’. There are so many vibes on that album. Confusing? Yes. A bad album? Hell no. 

Thank you for breathing sense into this thread.

On 5/31/2021 at 4:39 AM, dr35 said:

I’m personally offended by this thread. 

picking albums that aren’t even 10 years old is silly, BUT, even more offensive, taking apart Madonna’s older work… UNACCEPTABLE. 

Madonna’s discography is the Pop music Bible. Period. The albums fit the decades so well, and Madonna WAS pop music in the 80’s / 90’s. 

hell, I’ll even defend Ariana Grande’s ‘My Everything’. There are so many vibes on that album. Confusing? Yes. A bad album? Hell no. 

fox tv GIF by ScreamQueens

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block